NWA Wrestle Birmingham
- June 11, 2005 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham TV Taping in Irondale, Albama before 600 fans: Brickhouse Brown b McNasty, Mike Jackson b [INSERT], Adrian Street b Jester McKain, Ricky Morton and Brad Armstrong b Elix Skipper and River D’Angelo, Danny Fuller b Lash Leroux, Lee Thomas b Dennis Condrey in a lumberjack strap match, Tom Prichard and Assassin b Rowas Warrior Animal and Mike Jackson, Robert Fuller and Jimmy Golden b Bullet and Scott Armstrong to win tag titles.
- October 8, 2005 – NWA Birmingham before 400 fans: Sonny Siaki b The Wrestler, Mike Jackson and Tony LeDeaux b Alan Martin and Jimmy Powell by DQ, River D’Angelo vs Bill Franklin ended in a No Contest, Sonny Siaki b Ranger Ross, Jimmy Powell b Brad Armstrong, McNasty b Bill Dundee, Steve Armstrong vs Elix Skipper ended in a draw, Roy Lee Welch b Dennis Condrey. They did a Birmingham Hall of Fame ceremony for the Armstrong family, Tom Prichard, Robert Fuller, Jimmy Golden, Brickhouse Brown, Dr. Johnny Peeples, Roy Lee Welch, Great Kaiser, Wendell Cooley, Dennis Condrey, Mike Jackson, Tony LaDeaux, Adrian Street, Miss Linda, Jimmy Powell, Michael St. John and Bill Dundee (who thought so highly of it that he already left and went home before the ceremony), Wendell Cooley vs Adrian Street ended in a No Contest, Road Dogg b Tom Prichard to win the Alabama title, Bob Armstrong b Jimmy Golden in a Loser Leaves Town match with Jerry Stubbs as referee.
- December 29, 2005 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama before 450 fans: The Wrestler (Ted Allen) b Chick Donovan (Junior Title Elimination Match), Mike Jackson b Kid Money (Junior Title Elimination Match), David Young b Air Paris, Jimmy Powell w/Butcher b Scott Armstrong, Brickhouse Brown vs McNasty ended in a Double DQ, “Bullet” Bob Armstrong b Dennis Condrey (or was it a Double DQ[INSERT]), Sonny Siaki and Elix Skipper w/Robert Fuller b The Naturals (Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens) to retain the NWA Wrestle Birmingham Tag Team titles, Jeff Jarrett b B.G. James by DQ to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title.
- February 3, 2006 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama: Mike Jackson b The Wrestler (Ted Allen) to become the first NWA Wrestle Birmingham Junior Heavyweight Champion, Adrian Street (65 years old) w/Miss Linda b Chic Donovan (deep into his 50s), Scott Armstrong b The Butcher (Bobby Hayes), Bob Armstrong (66 years old) vs “Mr. Motivation” Jimmy Powell ended in a Double DQ, Jimmy Golden (as Bunkhouse Buck) b McNasty by DQ, BG James b Dennis Condrey to retain the Alabama title, The Diamonds in the Rough (Elix Skipper and David Young) b The Naturals (Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas) to retain the to retain the NWA Wrestle Birmingham Tag Team titles, Samoa Joe b A.J. Styles by Submission to retain the TNA X-Division title in a match that stole the show and had everyone going nuts from start to finish.
- March 11, 2006 – NWA Wrestle-Birmingham in Attalla, Alabama before 125 fans: Scott White b Johnny Slaughter, Bill Franklin b River D’Angelo, Bob and Scott Armstrong b Jimmy Powell and Butcher Hayes, Mike Jackson b Chris Lee, McNasty (Robert Fuller and Daffney) b Lash Leroux.
- April 7, 2006 – NWA Wrestle-Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama before 400 fans: Bubba Cagle and Bill Franklin b River D’Angelo and Will Owens, Scott Armstrong d Lash Leroux, Brad Armstrong b Butcher Hayes, Jimmy Powell and McNasty b Bullet Bob Armstrong and Jimmy Golden, Dennis Condrey NC Lee Thomas (Condrey is a babyface here and the most over wrestler on the show and Thomas took a 15 foot drop off a balcony), El Mexicano b Mike Jackson to win the jr. title with help from Daffney and Robert Fuller, New Age Outlaws b David Young and Elix Skipper-DQ, Samoa Joe b Christopher Daniels via choke.
- June 2, 2006 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham in Irondale, Alabama at the Zamora Temple before 350 fans: Mike Jackson b Patrick Bentley, Doug Gilbert b Adam Roberts, Adrian Street w/Miss Linda b “Wildthing” Will Owens, Daffney w/Robert Fuller b El Mexicano to win the NWA-WB Junior title, Butcher Hayes b Loverboy, Ricky Morton b “Mr. Motivation” Jimmy Powell by DQ, McNasty w/Robert Fuller b Tommy Rich, Dennis Condrey b Lash Leroux, Elix Skipper and David Young w/Robert Fuller b A.J. Steele and Cassidy Riley to retain the NWA Alabama Tag Team titles, B.G. James b Samoa Joe by DQ to retain the NWA Alabama title.
- June 9, 2006 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham in Sheffield, Alabama: Mike Jackson b El Mexicano, Doug Gilbert b Will Owens, Ricky Morton b Jimmy Powell, Tommy Rich b McNasty-DQ, A.J. Steele and Inferno b David Young and Powell, River D’Angelo vs Bill Franklin ended in a No Contest, “Lover Boy” Dennis Condrey b Jerry “The King” Lawler. Dennis Condrey is over huge as a middle-aged loner Steve Austin type.
- July 14, 2006 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama before 400 fans: Bill Franklin b Rivers D’Angelo in a Street Fight, The Bullet (Bob Armstrong, replacing no-show Ricky Morton) b Jimmy Powell, David Young and Elix Skipper b Brad Armstrong and Scott Armstrong by DQ, Daffney Unger w/Robert Fuller b Joe Hogan to retain the Junior title, Big Bully Douglas b Lash LeRoux, McNasty b B.G. James to win the Alabama Heavyweight title, Dennis Condrey b Lee Thomas in a Loser Leaves Town match.
- July 21, 2006 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham in Graysville, Alabama: A.J. Steele and Scott White b Jay and John Slaughter, Jimmy Powell b River D’Angelo, Daffney w/Robert Fuller b Mike Jackson and Ultimate Dragon in a 3-WAY, McNasty b Lash LeRoux, Daffney won Royal Rumble. Daffney is doing a Million Dollar Baby gimmick with Robert Fuller as Clint Eastwood constantly interfering.
- September 22, 2006 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham – A Night of Star Spangled Banners in Irondale, Alabama at the Zamora Temple before 300 fans: 10-Bell Salute to Ricky Gibson… River D’Angelo b El Mexicano, “The Natural” Chase Stevens b “Tennessee Cowboy” James Storm, David Young and Elix Skipper b Scott White and Johnny Slaughter to retain the NWA Alabama Tag Team titles, Daffney w/Robert Fuller b Mike Jackson by Countout to retain the NWA Alabama Junior title, Brad Armstrong w/Bob Armstrong b McNasty w/Robert Fuller by DQ (McNasty retains the NWA Alabama title), Dennis Condrey w/Jim Cornette b Jeff Jarrett w/Ronnie P. Gossett by DQ (Jarrett retains NWA World title).
- February 9, 2007 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama at the Zamora Shrine Temple before 450 fans: El Mexicano w/Gina b Joe Hogan, “Exotic” Adrian Street w/Miss Linda b Aeon Flexx (w/Marcel Pringle and Ricky Roberts) to retain the European title, “Mad Dog” Dan Sawyer b Henry Hoss, Elix Skipper and David Young (w/Robert Fuller and Gina) b The Fire and The Flame w/Jimmy Powell to retain the NWA Wrestle Birmingham Tag Team titles, “Wildfire” Tommy Rich b The Bullet (Bob Armstrong) in a “Loser Leaves Town” match, Dennis Condrey vs Brad Armstrong ended in a No Contest, Mike Jackson b Daffney w/Robert Fuller by DQ (Daffney retains the NWA Wrestle Birmingham Junior title), “Cowboy” James Storm b Jake “The Snake” Roberts, B.G. James w/Eddie G. b McNasty w/Robert Fuller in an Alabama Street Fight to win the NWA Alabama Heavyweight title.
- April 14, 2007 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham in Graysville, Alabama before at the Graysville Community Center 275 fans: Anton Leveigh b Brandon Barbwire after the Border Destroyer (version of Petey Williams’ Canadian Destroyer), “Mad Dog” Dan Sawyer b Jason Phoenix, Bambi b NWA Wrestle Birmingham Junior Champion Daffney in a Non-title match, Bill Franklin b River D’Angelo, The Bloodline (Michael Rayne and Billy Blade) b Dog River Boys (Will Owens and Rick Roberts w/Marcel Pringle), Mike Jackson vs. Ultimate Dragon vs. El Mexicano ended in a No Contest, Dennis Condrey w/Jimmy Powell b Brad Armstrong to win the NWA Wrestle-Birmingham Television title, McNasty vs. Bull Buchanan ended in a No Contest for the NWA Wrestle-Birmingham Heavyweight title.
- June 9, 2007 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham in Graysville, Alabama: Anton LaVeigh and Joe Hogan b Will Owens and Brandon Barbwrie Dan Sawer b Muddbone, Mike Jackson b Royal Canadian, Dog River Boys b Bloodline, Dennis Condrey b Bob Armstrong, Bull Buchanan vs. McNasty ended in a No Contest in a Bullrope match.
- July 6, 2007 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham in Irondale, Alabama at the Zamora Shrine Temple before 300 fans: 10-bell Salute to Sherri Martel and Nancy Daus and her son Daniel – TNA’s Big Fat Oily Guy (Chase Dee) worked as the ring announcer – “Mad Dog” Dan Sawyer b Brian Murdoch, “Exotic” Adrian Street w/Miss Linda b Ricky Roberts w/Marcel Pringle, Anton Leveigh b Brandon Barbwire, Dennis Condrey b Inhuman Fly w/Eddie G., McNasty w/Robert Fuller b Bull Buchanan in a Lumberjack Strap match, Mike Jackson w/Bambi b Daffney Unger w/Robert Fuller to win the NWA Wrestle-Birmingham Junior title, Sonjay Dutt b Scotty Blaze, Diamond’s in the Rough (David Young and Elix Skipper w/Robert Fuller and Gina) b Bloodline (Michael Rayne and Billy Blade) to retain the NWA Wrestle-Birmingham Tag Team titles, Samoa Joe b Rhino by Submission in a #1 Contenders match for the Alabama title.
- March 1, 2008 – NWA Wrestle Birmingham – Unfinished Business in Graysville, Alabama at the Community Center: Dennis Condrey b Lee Thomas by DQ, Will Owens b [INSERT], Brickhouse Brown b McNasty, Danny Fuller b [INSERT], Adrian Street b Ricky Roberts, Elix Skipper b Scotty Blaze, Mike Jackson b El Mexicano to win the NWA Wrestle-Birmingham Junior Heavyweight title but the referee reversed the decision due to Marcel Pringle hitting Mexicano in the back without the referee or Mike jackson seeing it, The Thing b [INSERT].
- December 13, 2008 – Wrestle Birmingham in Graysville, Alabama at the Community Center: Joe Hogan and “Lil’ Mr. Kennedy” Bill Franklin beat “Iceman” J.J. Slash. The Dog River Boys beat The Heartbreak Express. WB Junior Champion El Mexicano vs. Mike Jackson ended as a time limit draw. Dennis Condrey pinned Elix Skipper (with Robert Fuller) to win the vacated WB Heavyweight Title (The pin occurred after the referee got bumped allowing Larry Lloyd to cram a hot dog into Skipper’s mouth). Buff Bagwell beat Sonny Siaki (with Robert Fuller) in a Jingle Bells match (Each man was seconded by a midget sitting on top of the turnbuckles with jingle bells. When the midget thought his man could take no more, he would “throw in the towel” as it were, by ringing the jingle bells. Siaki turned on Lil’ Poppa Pump. Skipper attacked Bagwell. Condrey made the save to set up Condrey and Bagwell vs. Stud’s Stable (Skipper and Siaki with Fuller).
- March 7, 2009 – Wrestle Birmingham in Graysville, Alabama at the Community Center: [CANCELLED] – Sorry to hear about the death of Wrestle Birmingham owner Linda Marx Keeble’s father.
Go Back To Results