Pro Wrestling Syndicate
- June 24, 2007 – Pro Wrestling Syndicate in Garfield, New Jersey before 328 fans: Trent Acid b Alex Shelley and Human Tornado in a 3- WAY, The ECW Zombie b Malta the Damager, Samoa Joe b Eddie Kingston by Submission, Koko B. Ware b Niles Young (Brutus Beefcake came out and put Niles Young to sleep and cut some of his hair), Jason Blade b Danny Demanto with Talia Madison at ringside, The Canadian Superstars (J- Busta and Dave Kole) b The Outkast Killaz (Diablo Santiego and Oman Tortuga), Justin Credible b Reckless Youth, Abyss b Michael Sain and Monsta Mack and Paul E. Normous in a 4- WAY No- DQ Elimination match – Notes: Chris Hero no- showed but Eddie Kingston and Brutus Beefcake were unannounced bonuses. Rocky Johnson and Tony Atlas were there signing autographs.
- September 7, 2007 – Pro Wrestling Syndicate in Garfield, New Jersey: Alicia b Talia Madison while holding the ropes to retain the WSU Women’s title, Azriael b Rob Vierson with a frog splash, Joe Hardway vs. J.D. Smoothy was interrupted by Kevin Matthews, Kevin Matthews b Joe Hardway and J.D. Smoothy in a 3- WAY, Julio Dinero’s “Naked Truth” interview segment with Justin Credible, Michael Sain b Crowbar (Devon Storm), Paul E. Normous w/Rocksha 337 b The Zombie, Danny Demanto b Kenny Omega (After the match Omega attacked Demanto, save by Commissioner Necro Butcher), Steve ‘Monsta’ Mack b Abyss by DQ after run ins by Eddie Kingston and Necro Butcher, “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal b Lanny Poffo w/Chrissy Rivera, Sabu b Trent Acid and Danny Doring and Justin Credible in a 4- WAY, Low Ki and Eddie Kingston b Danny Demanto and Necro Butcher – Notes: Samoa Joe, Reckless Youth and Chris Hero no- showed and Low Ki and Danny Doring were unadvertised surprises. Necro Butcher played the role of babyface commissioner.
- December 9, 2007 – Pro Wrestling Syndicate in Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey at Gino Caruso’s ECPW Arena: Drew Blood b Kennedy Kendrick, Malta the Damager b The Voice and Rocksha in a 3- WAY, Kenny Omega b Davey Richards, “The Cold Hearted Playa” Danny Demanto b “Dr. Death” Steve Williams, Lowlife Louie b Drake Younger and Monsta Mack in a 3- WAY, Devon Moore b Azrieal, Paul E. Normus b Damien Dragon, Trent Acid (who looked drunk and/or high on crack) b Justin Credible, Teddy Hart and Ruckus b Jay Lethal and Human Tornado, Sabu b Necro Butcher in a Hardcore match.Raven was not there despite being advertised.Captain Lou Albano was on hand and addressed the crowd.
- March 22, 2008 – Pro Wrestling Syndicate – Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, New York at the Police Athletic League before 448 fans: Tommy Suede b Azrieal in a Majestic 12 Tournament qualifying match, Paul E. Normus b Adam Flash, Teddy Hart and Jack Evans b Ruckus and Trent Acid (MJ12 Round 1 Match), Matt Cross and Devon Moore b Danny Demanto and Sonjay Dutt (MJ12 Round 1 Match), Kenny Omega and Jerry Lynn b Kevin Matthews and Tommy Suede (MJ12 Round 1 Match), Alexa Thatcher b Angelina Love, Jack Evans b Teddy Hart (MJ12 Round 2 Match), Devon Moore b Matt Cross (MJ12 Round 2 Match), Kenny Omega b Jerry Lynn (MJ12 Round 2 Match), Sandman b Commissioner Necro Butcher, Kenny Omega vs. Devon Moore vs. Jack Evans ended in a Double Knockout between Omega and Moore after Evans was eliminated following a double submission (MJ12 Round 3 Match).
- May 2, 2008 – Pro Wrestling Syndicate – Belleville Breakdown in Belleville, New Jersey at Branch Brook Manor: EJ Risk b Justin Toxic, Alexa Thatcher vs. Annie Social ended in no contest, Justin Corino b Rob Vegas, The Best Around (TJ Cannon and Bruce Maxwell) b The Dynamic Sensation and Supreme Lee Great, Ruckus b Chris Ansert, Jim Powers b Tommy Suede, Danny Demanto b Eddie Kingston, Teddy Hart b Jack Evans in Match #2 of a Best Of Five Series, Devon Moore b Kenny Omega in a TLC match to win the PWS Title.
- May 17, 2008 – Pro Wrestling Syndicate – Refuse to Lose in Queens, New York at Holy Cross High School before 492 fans: EJ Risk vs. Justin Toxic ended in a No Contest, Ken Scampi b Dan Barry, Supreme Lee Great b Chris Ansert, Alexa Thatcher b Annie Social, Bandido Jr b Rocksha 337, Tommy Suede b The Zombie, The SAT b Grim Reefer and Azrieal, Javi- Air b The Dynamic Sensation, Abyss b Balls Mahoney in a No DQ Match, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine b Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake, Devon Moore b Kenny Omega and Danny Demanto in a 3- WAY to retain the PWS title – Notes: due to a scheduling conflict with CZW, Necro Butcher was unable to attend and was replaced by Balls Mahoney.
- September 26, 2008 – Pro Wrestling Syndicate in Yonkers, New York: Romeo Roselli b Tommy Suede, Paul E Normus w/Rocksha b Fala, Azrieal b Mentallo, “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal b One Warrior Nation, Demolition (Ax and Smash) vs. Danny Demanto and Rob Vegas ended in a No Contest (post match Demanto joined Reality Check), The Urban Legends w/Poison Pen b The Manitoba Maulers, The Dynamic Sensation b Javi Air, Devon Moore b B- Boy and Grim Reefer in a Triple Threat Ambulance Match to retain the PWS Heavyweight title (Post Match, Reality Check brawled with B- Boy and Reefer). – Notes: Intermission appearance by Jimmy Hart. .
- December 6, 2008 – Pro Wrestling Syndicate in Yonkers, New York: The Urban Legends b Da Hoodz in a Pre- Show match, Timmy Aiight (w/Paul E Normus and Rocksha 337) b Joey Ettell in a Pre- Show match, Tyler Veritas and Adam Cole b The Scumbag Express in a Pre- Show match. Tommy Suede b Pinkie Sanchez, Romeo Roselli b Julio Dinero w/Miss Michell, B- Boy b Danny Demanto in a Best 2/3 Falls Match, Deadpool w/Gorgeous George b Kevin Matthews w/Terri Runnels in an Ambulance Match. Azrieal and One Warrior Nation and Bandido Jr. and Earl Cooter and Paul E Normus b Fire Ant and Soldier Ant and DJ Hyde and El Scumbag and Ophidian in a 5 on 5 Elimination Match (Warrior and Azrieal survivors). Air- O- Dynamic b The SAT, Kamala b Eddie Kingston, Devon Moore b Grim Reefer and Balls Mahoney and Sabu and Sandman in a 5 Way No DQ Match. – Notes: Appearance by new PWS Commissioner The Iron Sheik. .
- May 29, 2009 – Pro Wrestling Syndicate – Brawl for Paul (An E. Normous Memorial Event) in Garfield, New Jersey at the Garfield Boys and Girls Club before 225 fans: Nunzio b Timmy Aiight w/So- Cal Val, Fala w/Ox Baker b DJ Hyde, Sabu won a 20 Man E- Normus Rumble, Bandido Jr b Dave Logan, Azrieal b Pinkie Sanchez, The Urban Legends w/Poison Pen b The Best Around and Air- O- Dynamic and Da Hoodz in a 4- WAY to win PWS Tag Team Titles, Trent Acid b Xavier and Monsta Mack and Sami Callihan in a 4- WAY. “Deadpool” (Trent Acid) b Devon Moore and Balls Mahoney and Grim Reefer in a 4- WAY to win the PWS Heavyweight Title. Butterbean b Trent Acid to win the PWS Heavyweight Title. Appearances by Kizarny, Julio Dinero, Koko B Ware, Missy Hyatt, Roxxi, Annie Social, Doyle, Gorgeous George, former NY Giant Stephen Baker, and more.
- May 8, 2010 – Pro Wrestling Syndicate – Vendetta in White Plains, New York before 350 fans: Pope D’Angelo Dinero came out but couldn’t wrestle due to his legit shoulder injury. Kevin Matthews w/Alexa Thatcher b Butterbean in less than 1:00, Doink The Evil Clown (Matt Borne) vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan ended in a Double Countout, Desmond Wolfe b Dan Maff, Danny Demanto vs. The Dynamic Sensation vs. Grim Reefer vs. Fala vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Shawn Daivari vs. Kenny Doane in a 7- Man Elimination match ended in a no contest (The Dynamic Sensation and Danny Demanto were the final two. TDS suffered an injury after Demanto crushed him with a balcony dive causing the match to be called short), Portia Perez b Alexxis Nevaeh, Amazing Red and Bandido Jr. b The Young Bucks, A.J. Styles b Paul Burchill, Jerry Lynn b Vampiro after assistance by Reality Check, The Urban Legends b The Outlaws From Hell and THe BQE and Ayyo Aiight in a 4- WAY Street Fight to retain the PWS Tag Team titles.
- August 22, 2010 – Pro Wrestling Syndicate – Connecticut Carnage in Fairfield Connecticut: Guest PWS Commissioner Road Dogg announced that PWS champion Kevin Matthews suffered an injury and will be out of action for at least six months (Therefore he has been stripped of The PWS Title and a Majestic Twelve Tournament will be held tonight to crown a new champion). Sami Callihan and Dan Maff b Bandido Jr and Adam Cole in a Majestic Twelve 1st Round match, Amazing Red and Danny Demanto w/Velvet Sky b Rich Swann and Joel Maximo in a Majestic Twelve 1st Round match, Necro Butcher and Devon Moore b TJ Cannon and Bruce Maxwell in a Majestic Twelve 1st Round match, Sami Callihan b Dan Maff in a 2nd Round match, Danny Demanto b Amazing Red in a 2nd Round match, Devon Moore b Necro Butcher in a 2nd Round match, Devon Moore b Sami Callihan and Danny Demanto in a 3- WAY Final to win the PWS title for the second time. Sabre Cat beat Wes Draven and Justin Corino in a Triple Threat Match, Fala and Timmy Aiight and Joey Ayyo b Kenny Doane and Da Hoodz in a 6 Man Tag Stretcher Match (After the match, Nick FN Gage hit the ring and destroyed everyone with light tubes, thumbtacks, chairs, singapore canes, and a staplegun).
Go Back To Results