Chaotic Wrestling’s Homecoming a HUGE success â€“ raising over $20K for charities!
Chaotic Wrestling would like to thank everyone involved in last week’s “Homecoming” show in Byfield, MA featuring WWE Champion, John Cena, WWE’s Eugene and a surprise appearance by Mr. Vince McMahon, chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment.
When Chaotic Wrestling was first approached to work on the fundraiser â€“ we had no idea what it would become. When all was said and done, over $20K was raised and every available ticket had been sold. It’s important to note that every participant in the show from Mr. McMahon to the roster to the employees volunteered their time for the cause. We would like to specifically thank:
– Lt. John Lucey, Officer Patty Fisher, Chief Michael Reilly and all the members of the Newbury Police Department who provided security and crowd control for the event.
– Principal Robert Manseau, Chris Walsh and the staff of Triton Regional High School for their assistance and donation of their facilities.
– John Cena, Sr. for organizing the beginning stages of the event and working to get all the pieces in place â€“ from Chaotic, to his son, to the police department.
– The street team for Chaotic Wrestling for working on the hottest day of the summer to set up everything from the autograph session to the ring and taking it all down again at the end of the night.
– The Chaotic Wrestling roster â€“ for taking part in a fantastic show in front of a crowd of over 1200 fans.
– Thanks to the entire team at World Wrestling Entertainment for their assistance and support. The Talent Relations, Legal, Marketing and Live Event departments all contributed to the success of this event. Chaotic Wrestling is deeply appreciative of our relationship with everyone at WWE.
– Thanks to John Cena, Eugene and Mr. McMahon for participating in the event. It is rare that even ONE of these superstars make an appearance on a non-WWE event. It is nothing short of amazing that all three of them were there. It is because of their generosity that M.A.D.D., the Newbury Police Association and The Trista Zinck Scholarship Fund will reap the larger benefits of this event.
– Finally, thank you to all of the fans of Chaotic Wrestling, John Cena and the WWE for coming out to the event. We are privileged to have such a great group of fans and can only hope to entertain you in the future.
Chaotic Wrestling does return to Lowell, MA on Friday June 15th with “Striaght Edge” Brian Fury facing Fred “Bonecrusher” Sampson in a
For information on donating to the “Homecoming” Fund or how YOU can host a fundraising event with Chaotic Wrestling â€“ email [email protected].
You must be logged in to post a comment Login