In what may go down as the greatest event in New York Wrestling Connection (NYWC) history, the 2010 Psycho Circus had surprises and memorable moments to keep fans talking for years to come. Here are the official results
THE PSYCHO CIRCUS / 5-ON-5 ELIMINATION MATCH / NO-DQ
NYWC Champion King Mega, NYWC Interstate Champion Alex Reynolds, NYWC Hi-Fi Champion Dan Eckos & NYWC Tag Team Champions Michael & Kieran Mansfield vs. Maverick, Joey Braggiol, John Silver, Ryan Rush & Tony Burma
Order of Entrants
1. NYWC Hi-Fi- Champion The “Blow Out Boy” Dan Eckos
3. NYWC Interstate Champion “Yours Truly” Alex Reynolds
4. “Big Time” Tony Burma
5. NYWC Tag Team Champion Kieran Mansfield
6. John Silver
7. NYWC Tag Team Champion Michael Mansfield
8. Ryan “The Adrenaline” Rush
9. NYWC Champion King Mega
10. Joey Braggiol
Order or Eliminations
1. The Dirty Rednex won the NYWC Tag Team championships by claiming the title shot won by Big Daddy Haystacks in the Jokers Wild Battle Royal. Therefore eliminating Michael & Kieran Mansfield & Tony Burma & Ryan Rush
2. NYWC Interstate Champion Alex Reynolds retained the title by putting Joey Braggiol through a table
3. NYWC Hi-Fi Champion Dan Eckos retained the title by forcing John Silver to tap out as we was choking with a noose around his neck
4. Maverick defeated NYWC Champion King Mega with a 450 splash to become the new NYWC Champion.
MASTERS OF THE MAT / 4 MAN – 30 MINUTE IRON MAN MATCH
Bruno Marciano vs. Papadon vs. Josh Daniels vs. Quiet Storm
Papadon became the 1st ever Master of the Mat. Here are the point totals
1. Papadon – 8 points
2. Quiet Storm – 6 points
3. Josh Daniels – 6 points
4. Bruno Marciano – 6 points
DREAM PARTNER TAG TEAM MATCH
Blake Morris & Mike Reed vs. Kanyon & Mortis
After a surprise appearance by The Sinister Minister James Mitchell, Mortis defeated “Hot Shot” Mike reed and “Flawless” Blake Morris in a handicap match. After the match James Mitchell threw a fireball to Blake Reeds “midsection”.
FORMER PARTNERS COLLIDE
Stockade vs. Syther with special guest referee Crusher Doogan
Crusher Doogan was supposed to be an impartial referee calling the action with an unbiased eye.
Late into the match he showed his true colors and threw Syther off the top rope down to the floor allowing Stockade to hit his double under-hook piledriver for the pinfall victory.
A MATTER OF RESPECT
Dickie Rodz vs. Azrieal
“Superstar” Dickie Rodz defeated Azrieal by pinfall. With the referee distracted Azrieal was going to use a chair on Dickie but Francis Kipland Stevens hopped up on the apron and took the chair out of Azreial’s hands. Utilizing the distraction to his advantage, Dickie hit the “Pocket Rocket” on Azrieal allowing him to score the pin.
JOKER’S WILD BATTLE ROYAL
Eddie Guapo, K-Murda, K-Pu$ha, Dirty JT, Daemon Crowley, Boogalou, Dirty Moore, Dirty Cherry, Big Daddy Haystacks, Jethro, Spyder, Benny Martinez, Manny Martinez, Matias, Chris Forza, Rex Lawless, Tigger, Francis Kipland Stevens, Victor Cruz & Angel Castro
With the winner of the battle royal granted the opportunity to challenge for any championship in the NYWC even referee’s Victor Cruz & Angel Castro couldn’t let the chance pass them by and entered themselves as competitors. Big Daddy Haystacks of the Dirty Rednex was the sole survivor after an already eliminated Daemon Crowley hopped back in the ring and tossed out the man that eliminated him, Matias.