PWU 1/19 Results;
Titles & Careers On The Line 2/16 @ 2:30 pm
Hot off the heels of this past Saturday, Pro Wrestling Unplugged puts titles and careers on the line on Saturday, February 16 at “Last Chance: Do or Die” with a special belltime of 2:30 pm at The New Alhambra Arena (formerly ECW Arena), 7 Ritner ST in Philadelphia, PA.
RESULTS FROM SATURDAY:
* Quiet Storm def. Chris Ansert
* Blue Meanie def. KJ Hellfire
* PWU Women’s Title Match: Amy Lee def. Cindy Rogers to become the new Women’s Champion
* The Best Around (TJ Cannon/Bruce Maxwell) & Larry Winters def. Team P.I.T. (“Pitbull” Gary Wolf, Aramis, & Annie Social)
* Eddie Kingston def. Devon Moore by DQ via interference from the invading Ruckus. But Stephanie Flash (aka Commissioner Juggz) overturned the ruling and then suspended Kingston for 30 Days
* New Jersey Independent Allstars (Lucky/Orange Cassidy) def. The B.E.T. – Black Entertaining Tag Team (“The Real” Josh Emanuel/Lamant “Action” Williams) w/ “The Panther” Tyrone Evans
* PWU TV Title Match: Z-BARR defended against Mr. Wrestling 3
* Originally in a No DQ Match for the PWU Tag Titles, The Bosom Buddies (Teddy Fine/Drew Blood) def . All Money Is Legal (K-Murda/K-Pusha) (including seeing Teddy Fine put his life on the line with crossbody from the “Eagles’ East”). But Commissioner Stephanie Flash came out & ruled it a NON-TITLE match.
* PWU World Heavyweight Title Match: champion Adam Flash w/ his wife & PWU Commissioner Stephanie “Juggs” Flash successfully defended his PWU World Championship against John McChesney via Count-Out
After the match, PWU Owner Tod Gordon had enough of Commissioner Stephanie Flash’s antics and stated next month Adam Flash and John McChesney would battle it out for the PWU World Heavyweight Title on February 16 in a LADDER MATCH.
BUT, if John McChesney wins, Commissioner Stephanie Flash loses her job and if Adam Flash wins, Tod Gordon will leave Pro Wrestling Unplugged.
For all the latest event and ticket information, as well as exclusive news, and PWU merchandise (including Saturday’s Dawn of a New Era DVD, NOW AVAILABLE), visit ProWrestlingUnplugged.com.
Power Surge TV now moves to THURSDAYS at 8 pm, available online at ProWrestlingUnplugged.com.