Bad Company (Stampede)
Last updated by Sean Sweeny on April 28, 2014
- Stampede Wrestling International Tag Team titles (April 6, 1987);
- Stampede Wrestling International Tag Team titles (November 13, 1987);
In The Beginning:
- Brian Pillman was a professional football player for the Cincinnati Bengals, then moved to play for the Calgary Stampeders of the CFL..
- ~~~Pillman suffered a shoulder injury and retired from football and started training under Stu Hart in the Dungeon..
- Bruce Hart was already a major player in Stampede wrestling when he was teamed with Brian Pillman..Bad Company:
- April 6, 1987: Bad Company defeated Gus Jameson & Dr. Zhavago in round 1, Duke Meyers & Kerry Brown in round 2..
- ~~~Bad Company then beat The Cuban Assassin & Ron Starr in the finals to win the Stampede International Tag Team titles..
- October 9, 1987: Bad Company vs Makhan Singh & Jerry Morrow ended in controversy and the Tag Team titles were held up..
- November 13, 1987: Bad Company defeated Makhan Singh & Jerry Morrow to regain the International Tag Team Titles..
- July 22, 1988: The Cuban Commandos (Cuban Assassin & Jerry Morrow) beat Bad Company for the Tag Team titles..The Breakup:
- June 1989: Brian Pillman was called by Ted Turner’s NWA (WCW) and offered a contract..
- Bruce Hart is currently running Stampede Wrestling in Calgary, Alberta, Canada..