Dusek Riot Squad
Last updated by Sean Sweeny on April 28, 2014
- (Frank) Southern Heavyweight title defeating Barry Windham;
- (Frank) WCCW Tag Team titles w/Bill Irwin defeating Kerry von Erich & Terry Orndorff;
The Dusek Brothers:
- The Dusek Brothers promoted shows in the Omaha, Nebraska territory..
- Ernie Dusek was severely injured in a car accident, and was replaced by a “cousin”, Charlie Santen, who went by Wally Dusek..Wally Dusek (Charlie Santen):
- Wally Dusek was a road agent for Jim Crockett’s Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling in the Carolinas..
- Wally Dusek was active in the business until he retired in 1987 at the age of 78..Frank Dusek (son of Wally Dusek):
- Frank Dusek is most famous as the tv commentator and figurehead matchmaker for World Class Championship Wrestling on ESPN..
- ~~~Frank Dusek also promoted towns and worked in the office for Bill Watts’ Mid-South (later UWF) promotion..