Jim Crockett Jr.
- 1973: Jim Crockett Jr. took over the ownership of Jim Crockett Promotions when his father, Jim Crockett, passed away..
- 1980: Jim Crockett Jr. was elected to his first term as President of the National Wrestling Alliance that lasted roughly two years..
- Jim Crockett Jr. formed working relationships with Frank Tunney’s Maple Leaf Wrestling based in Toronto..
- 1985: Jim Crockett Jr. was elected to his second term as President of the National Wrestling Alliance..
- Jim Crockett Jr. brought Georgia Championship Wrestling and secured a Saturday Night time slot on TBS..
- 1987: Jim Crockett Jr. was elected to his third term as President of the National Wrestling Alliance..
- Jim Crockett Jr. added the Central States, Championship Wrestling from Florida, and UWF to his company..
- Jim Crockett Jr. ran shows in six different territories under the name of the National Wrestling Alliance..
- November 1988: Jim Crockett was close to filing bankrupsy and was forced to sell his assets to Ted Turner..
- Ted Turned changed the name to World Championship Wrestling and eventually left the NWA..
- Jim Crockett Jr. kept his position as President of the National Wrestling Alliance until 1991..
- 1994: Jim Crocket Jr. started promoting shows under the name “World Wrestling Network” but it failed within a year..
- March 3, 2021: Jim Crocket Jr. passed away at the age of 76, due to complications of liver and kidney failure.