Last updated by on April 28, 2014
- IWA (Chicago) World Heavyweight title defeating Fred Blassie (June 17, 1963);
- WWA (Indianapolis) World Tag Team titles w/Wilbur Snyder defeating Assassins (December 25, 1965);
- NWF (Cleveland/Buffalo) North American Heavyweight title defeating ???????? (October ??, 1968);
- NWA (Ohio) United States Tag Team titles w/Johnny Powers defeating Mike & Doc Gallagher (????, 1969);
- WWA (Indianapolis) World Tag Team titles w/Wilbur Snyder defeating Don Kent & Al Costello (December 26, 1970);
- WWA (Indianapolis) World Tag Team titles w/Paul Christy defeating David & Jerry Novak (Febuary 12, 1977);
- NWA (Detroit) World Tag Team titles w/Ed George defeating ???????? (April ??, 1978);
- Edward Cholak played football at the University of Wisconsin..
- Edward Cholak went on to the Navy, where he was a Seabee during the Korean Conflict..
- Edward Cholak was the Navy Wrestling and Boxing Champion during his tenure in the service..
- Mid 1950s: Moose Cholak began to appear in action all over the Midwest and Northeast..
- Moose Cholak wore a rack of antlers that had to be at least three feet on each side and weighed around 125 pounds..
- ~~~It would then take two ring attendants to take the huge Moose head back to the dressing room..
- Moose Cholak would come to the ring and stop on the ring apron and let out a very loud MMMMOOOOOOOO..
- Edward Cholak owned a bar called the Calumet Beach Inn which was literally under the Chicago Skyway (I-90) – sold bar in 80s..
- Edward Cholak was also an engineer with the City of Chicago and ran his father’s bar as often as time would permit..
- October 31, 2002: Edward Cholak died of pneumonia (developed after suffering a stroke) in Hammond, Indiana..
- June 1, 2005: Mary “Arlene” Cholak (wife of Edward Cholak) passed away at the age of 70..
- ~~~Moose Cholak has often been described as the Midwest’s version of Gorilla Monsoon..