Last updated by Sean Sweeny on April 28, 2014
- IWGP Junior Heavyweight title defeating Shiro Koshinaka (May 19, 1986);
- IWGP Tag Team titles w/Akira Maeda defeating Shiro Koshinaka & Keiji Mutoh (March 26, 1987);
- UWF 1 Pro Wrestling Heavyweight title defeating Gary Albright (September 21, 1992);
- UWF 1 Pro Wrestling Heavyweight title defeating Super Vader (April 20, 1995);
- IWGP Heavyweight title defeating Keiji Mutoh (January 4, 1996);
- WAR (Japan) World Six Man Tag Team titles w/Masahito Kakihara & Yuuhi Sano defeating Gedo & Jado & Hiromichi Fuyuki [Tournament] (July 20, 1996);
- May 9, 1981: Nobuhiko debuted for New Japan in a match against Norio Honaga..
- Nobuhiko Takada & Akira Maeda formed UWF in it’s original form..
- ~~~In 1988, UWF in it’s second form, which marked the end of Takada’s New Japan career..
- ~~~When the UWF closed, Takada formed the UWF International promotion in 1991..
- ~~~~~1995-1996 he was UWF-I’s lead figure in the interpromotional war against New Japan..
- January 4, 1996: Nobuhiko defeated Keiji Muto for the IWGP Heavyweight title..
- April 29, 1996: Shinya Hashimoto defeated Nobuhiko Takada for the IWGP Heavyweight title..
- Late 1996: The UWF-I’s collapsed, and Takada formed his own fighting promotion known as “Kingdom”..
- ~~~Kingdom also closed down, so Takada started his own training school known as the Takada Dojo..
- October 11, 1997: Nobuhiko Takada came out of retirement to compete for the upstart MMA promotion, PRIDE..
- November 24, 2002 – PRIDE 23: Nobuhiko Takada retired from Wrestling/MMA after facing Kiyoshi Tamura..