Last updated by on April 28, 2014
- October 2010: Ron Price signed a developmental Contract with World Wrestling Entertainment..
- ~~~WWE offered Ron Price $30,000 to buy the rights to “The Last Outlaw” name for The Undertaker..
- ~~~However, Ron Price turned down the money and asked for a WWE developmental contract instead.
- ~~~WWE agreed to sign Ron Price to a developmental contract in exchange for the rights to the name..
- September 21, 2010–Florida Championship Wrestling: Bobby Dutch & Conrad Tanner & Titus O’Neill & James Bronson defeated Ron Myers & Kenny Li & Cable Jones & Buck Dixon in Tampa, Florida..
- November 2010: Ron Myers was released from his World Wrestling Entertainment developmental contract..
- ~~~WWE ended up paying $6000 to Ron Price instead of the original $30,000 they were willing to pay..