Last updated by Sean Sweeny on April 28, 2014
- 1981: Sean Mooney graduated from University of Arizona with a degree in radio & television..
- May 15, 1988 – WWF Wrestling Challenge: Sean Mooney makes his WWF debut (replacing Craig DeGeorge)..
- ~~~Sean Mooney’s duties consisted of hosting the Event Center on Superstars of Wrestling..
- ~~~Hosting Spotlight Wrestling as his ‘twin brother’ Ian Mooney..
- ~~~And backstage interviewer for WWF pay per view’s, and hosting WWF Colliseum Home Video specials..
- November 1992 – WWF Survivor Series: Sean Mooney’s last WWF PPV appearance..
- Early 1993: Sean Mooney leaves the WWF as he is replaced by Todd Pettengill..
- ~~~After leaving WWF, Sean Mooney worked for WWOR (UPN9 in New York City)..
- ~~~Sean Mooney also worked for FOX Sports Net Arizona..
- ~~~Sean Mooney owns his own production company called Moonrise Productions..