Last updated by Sean Sweeny on April 28, 2014
- 1969: The Skull Brothers worked as The Bowery Boys and The Crushers before becoming the Skull Brothers..
- October 7, 1970: The Skull Brothers debuted in Dayton going to a 20-minute draw with the tag champs, Lou & Roy Klein..
- Dececember 23, 1970: The Skull Brothers were billed as the tag team champions, beating Haystacks Calhoun & Bill Miller by DQ..
- Early 1971: The Skull Brothers resurfaced to participate in the World Tag Team title tournament for several weeks..
- John Madincialater worked as a heel using the name JB Psycho before turning babyface..
- Ray Elmore later wrestled as Skull Brother #1, Scott Elmore, The Zebra Kid, and then Cowboy Parker..