Below are quick results from Wrestleview.com from Saturday night’s IMPACT Slammiversary pay-per-view.
– W. Morrissey defeated Eddie Edwards via pinfall
– FinJuice defeated Shera and Madman Fulton defeated by pinfall
– Chris Sabin defeated Moose via pinfall
– The Good Brothers won the IMPACT World Tag Team Titles in a Fatal 4-Way with Violent By Design (c) vs. Rich Swann and Willie Mack vs. Former WWE Superstar No Way Jose and Fallah Bahh
– Deonna Purrazzo retained the Knockouts Title against Thunder Rosa via pinfall
Post-match, Purrazzo took the mic, and then Mickie James’ music hits and she came out. James went to Purrazzo. Mickie told the fans it’s good to be back in front of a crowd, and then said she knows if there is one thing Nashville loves is hardcore country. Purrazzo then was not happy that James had interrupted her moment. James then said she appreciates Purrazzo and listed off her accomplishments. James said she is connected to NWA Power and wants only the best talent. She invited Purrazzo to the NWA. Purrazzo told James everybody wants her on their show, but she still feels disrespected and told James to get her trash bag and get the hell out. James then slapped Purrazzo and superkicked her. Purrazzo then rolled out of the ring and walked up the ramp, while eyeing James.
– Kenny Omega retained the IMPACT World Title over Sami Callihan by via pinfall
Don Callis, The Good Brothers, and Kenny Omega celebrated the victory. As they went for too sweet the lights went out. Bullet Club music hits and out comes NJPW star Jay White. The group threw up too sweet to White. White came out with his NEVER Openweight Championship with him as Slammiversary went off the air.