On Friday night, February 21st, JCW debuts at The Elks Lodge in Union NJ. Jake “The Snake” Roberts will be teaming up with the young tag team flying up the rankings, Steve and Tony, The Down Boyz! Their opponents in this 6-Man Tag Team Main Event will be none other than JCW’s original bad boys, the trio of “The Cold-Hearted Playa” Danny DeManto, “The Escort” Erik Andretti, and “The Love Machine” Nicky Oceans, better known to the wrestling world as The Playas Club!
The JCW Extreme Championship will be on the line when Bandido Jr defends his title in a special 2 Out Of 3 Falls match against “The Selfie Superstar” 2Hot Steve Scott
Also in action in Union will be the JCW Heavyweight Champion Damien Darling. Darling will be going up against Earl Cooter, managed by Candy Cartwright
In addition, Myke Quest and Nicholas Kaye will take on the team of Matt Macintosh and Mo Sexton. Plus you will see former WWE Diva Jillian Hall in action, Kyle The Beast vs Joey Janela, more destruction from The Sons Of Kamala, and the rest of the JCW roster!
– Tickets for the Union event are $20 for adults, and $17 for children under 12 years old and seniors. Doors open at 6:45pm, and the action gets underway at 7:45pm. Card subject to change.
The next night, Saturday February 22nd, St. Rocco’s in Union City, NJ will bear witness to the next leg of the Jake “The Snake” JCW tour! The main event that evening will see the legend himself in a singles match against “The Cold-Hearted Playa” Danny DeManto! Will DeManto once again suffer the pain of the DDT, or will he get his revenge on Jake “The Snake” for his recent loss in Manville?
Danny Inferno will face off against JCW Heavyweight Champion Damien Darling in a special Tag Team Match where each man will select a Mystery Partner!.
The JCW Extreme Title will be on the line when the victor of the previous night’s 2 out of 3 falls contest between Bandido Jr and 2Hot Steve Scott will defend the belt against Pinkie Sanchez
Former WWE Diva Jillian Hall, Kyle The Beast, The Sons Of Kamala, Glitz & Glamour, The Down Boyz, the JCW debut of Renee Michelle and all of your favorite Jersey Championship Wrestling stars will be in action on the 22nd in Union City!
– Tickets for Union City are $20 for adults, $18 for kids and seniors. Doors open at 6:45pm, with a 7:45pm bell time. Card subject to change.
JUST ANNOUNCED! Jersey Championship Wrestling will be bringing Jake “The Snake” Roberts to the St. Matthew’s Parish Gym in Edison NJ on Friday night March 14th!
The first match has already been signed, and it will be a Women’s Match between Renee Michelle and Tina San Antonio
With many more matches to come, including Jake “The Snake” Roberts in action, it’s sure to be another show you won’t want to miss!
– Tickets for this event are $20 for ringside seats, and $18 for bleachers. Doors open at 6:45pm, bell time is 7:45pm. Card subject to change.
Tickets for all events are NOW AVAILABLE AT THE JCW ONLINE SHOP! Fast-moving fans can also take advantage of the BIGGEST SALE IN JCW HISTORY on shirts and DVDs, including the two events featuring Jake “The Snake” Roberts from last weekend! It all can be purchased at www.JerseyChampionshipWrestling.com or by calling the JCW Ticket Line at (201) 257-8621.
Additional ticket outlets for February 21st in Union:
– Proud Pappa’s Pizza, 470 Chestnut St, Union
– DiPaolo & Son Bakery, 1275 Stuyvesant Ave, Union
– Crystal’s Barber Shop, 13 West Westfield Ave, Roselle Park
Additional ticket outlets for March 14th in Edison:
– Army & Navy of Edison, 18226 Rte 27 North, Edison
– Party Fair, 775 Route 1 South (in the Shop Rite plaza), Edison
– Donna’s Home Town Deli, 1018 Amboy Ave, Edison
– Pete’s Barber Shop, 18 New Street, Metuchen
The Union Elks Lodge is located at 281 Chestnut St, Union, NJ
St. Rocco’s Church is located at 4206 John F. Kennedy Blvd W, Union City, NJ
The St. Matthew’s Parish Gym is located at 81 Seymour Ave, Edison, NJ
Jersey Championship Wrestling can be found online at the following sites:
Any press inquiries can be directed to:
Sean “M.C. Hale” McHale
Vice President, Media Relations
(813) 4-Sean-MC / (813) 473-2662