For the first time, fans will have the opportunity to work out with their favorite WWE Superstars and Divas as Lionsgate Home Entertainment and WWE debut WWE Power Series: Triple H and WWE Fit Series: Stephanie McMahon workout DVDs on sale today!
The WWE Power Series: Triple H and WWE Fit Series: Stephanie McMahon workouts are loaded with routines guaranteed to get any fan into top form. The all-new programs include custom workout capabilities and music only options and are available now on DVD and Digital HD at major retailers nationwide. The DVDs are available for the suggested retail price of $14.98 each.
WWE icons Triple H® and Stephanie McMahon lead two top-of-the-line workout programs created by world-renowned fitness coach, Joe DeFranco to provide official WWE fitness programs for total body transformation. Filmed at the elite WWE Performance Center, both systems allow fans to complete a full body workout, focusing on upper and lower body, cardio and flexibility from the comfort of their own homes.
Featuring 8-time WWE Champion and 5-time World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, WWE Power Series: Triple H includes a total body workout with exercises designed for the upper and lower body along with cardio and mobility moves to build a strong, ripped and fit body. The DVD will feature a four-week workout calendar that helps users stay on track and achieve results.
The WWE Power Series: Triple H features the following regimens:
• Warm-Up (6 minutes): Power up and prepare to sweat with moves like seal jacks and Cossack stretches to prevent injury and improve performance.
• Upper Body 1 (16 minutes): Pound out power circuits of serious strength moves like dumbbell rows and Zot curls that use progressive reps to shed inches and lay down Superstar muscle.
• Upper Body 2 (18 minutes): Develop muscle endurance with functional body weight and dumbbell exercises like high-tension planks and shoulder shockers to build both stamina and mega muscle.
• Lower Body (30 minutes): Experience muscle-mass mania with killer moves like single-leg Romanian dead lifts to improve balance, function and strength with this intense three-set system.
• Muscle-Building Cardio (12 minutes): Give those extra pounds a serious smackdown with four high-octane rounds of this cardio-strength circuit designed to pump the heart, shed fat and carve lean muscle.
• Mobility (14 minutes): Improve flexibility, reduce soreness and recover from workouts faster with DeFranco’s signature Agile 8 series of stretches and mobility drills.
In WWE Fit Series: Stephanie McMahon, the WWE mogul and mother of three helps viewers achieve the sculpted, sexy physique of the extraordinary WWE Divas. Complete with a four-week workout calendar the system transforms and strengthens your entire body while shedding fat. The WWE Fit Series: Stephanie McMahon features the following workout routines:
• Upper Body (14 minutes): Strut your stuff with this powerful strength circuit that uses bodyweight, dumbbells and progressive reps to sculpt sexy arms, defined shoulders and a gorgeous back.
• Lower Body (15 minutes): Tone, tighten and turn heads with butt-blasting rounds of a super circuit that tackles your trouble zones while increasing muscular strength and endurance.
• Abs/Core (12 minutes): Get tough and get ripped with Tabata-style circuits (4 moves/4 minutes) that challenge core strength and function to trim inches and shred strong, sexy abs.
• Cardio (17 minutes): Incinerate fat and calories with two heart-pumping circuits of fierce calisthenics like mountain climbers and T-plank rotations to improve endurance and drop pounds.
• Flexibility (7 minutes): Improve flexibility, reduce soreness and recover faster with an essential series of yoga poses and mobility moves that help create long, lean and limber muscle.
Lionsgate is a leading global entertainment company with a strong and diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, digital distribution, new channel platforms and international distribution and sales. Lionsgate currently has over 30 television shows on more than 20 networks spanning its primetime production, distribution and syndication businesses, including such critically-acclaimed hits as the multiple Emmy Award-winning Mad Men and Nurse Jackie, the comedy Anger Management, the network series Nashville, the syndication success The Wendy Williams Show and the critically-acclaimed hit series Orange is the New Black.
Its feature film business has been fueled by such recent successes as the blockbuster first two installments of The Hunger Games franchise, the first installment of the recently-launched Divergent franchise, Now You See Me, Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain, Warm Bodies, Sinister, Roadside Attractions’ A Most Wanted Man and Pantelion Films’ breakout hit Instructions Not Included, the highest-grossing Spanish-language film ever released in the U.S.
Lionsgate’s home entertainment business is an industry leader in box office-to-DVD and box office-to-VOD revenue conversion rate. Lionsgate handles a prestigious and prolific library of approximately 16,000 motion picture and television titles that is an important source of recurring revenue and serves as the foundation for the growth of the Company’s core businesses. The Lionsgate and Summit brands remain synonymous with original, daring, quality entertainment in markets around the world.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE programming reaches more than 650 million homes worldwide in 35 languages. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes all 12 live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, is currently available in more than 170 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
Additional information on WWE (NYSE: WWE) can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For information on our global activities, go to http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/.