ANDREW MARTIN CAUSE OF DEATH REVEALEDby Mike Aldren and Simon Rothstein
The Hillsborough County medical examiner announced just a few minutes ago that the cause of death in the case of Andrew “Test” Martin was oxycodone intoxication, and ruled the manner of death was accidental overdose, we can reveal.
Oxycodone is the addictive ingredient found in the painkiller OxyContin.
The pill, dubbed Hillbilly Heroin, is widely abused and linked to hundreds of deaths in the US including that of Sensational Sherri Martel and Hollywood Actor Heath Ledger.
Martin was found dead at his apartment in Tampa, Florida on March. 14.
Police say a neighbor reported that she could see into his apartment window and that Martin appeared motionless for several hours. Police say there was no indication of foul play.
More in our regular news round up later tonight.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login