NWA ANARCHY TV TAPING 9-1-07
NWA ARENA CORNELIA, GA
FIRST ROUND MYSTERIOUS BENEFACTOR TOURNAMENT
DEVILS REJECTS w/THE REV VS URBAN ASSAULT SQUAD
(TEMPERS & AZRAEL)
FIRST ROUND MYSTERIOUS BENEFACTOR TOURNAMENT
ANGER ALLIANCE VS SEXTON & GRISSOM
(CHASE & PHOENIX W/ROBERTS)
PATRICK BENTLEY VS CHRIS KING
AWESOME ATTRACTION in Action
TONY SANTARELLI VS NICK HALEN
KORY CHAVIS w/JEFF G BAILEY VS JEFF LEWIS
NWA ANARCHY CHAMPION, SHATTER
NWA TV CHAMPION, JEREMY VAIN w/MR ADONIS
WALTERS & DRIVER
AL GETZ & MELLISA COATES
Updates on ADRIAN HAWKINS, SLIM J & ACE ROCKWELL
And much more
NWA ANARCHY TV eps 78 ONLINE NOW!!!!!
MATCH #1Â ANGER ALLIANCXEÂ VS SEX & MONEY
MATCH #2Â DEVILS REJECTS INTERVIEW
MATCH #3Â MIKKI FREEÂ VSÂ BILLY BUCK, JASON JUSTICE
MATCH #4Â AWESOME ATTRACTION VS HOLLYWOOD BRUNETTES (DELAY & HAWKINS)
MATCH #5Â KORY CHAVISÂ VSÂ AZREAL
Show is now available in the standard 352×240 screen size
CLASSIC NWA WILDSIDE MATCHES NOW ON PPV
NWA Wildside presents Metal Mayhem! Take a trip down memory lane as NWA Wildside brings you some of their most historic and brutal cage matches from their yearly Freedom Fight mega-events! Featuring…
War Games 2001: AJ Styles, Onyx, Air Paris & Mystery Partner vs. Jason Cross, John Phoenix, Adam Jacobs, & Justice managed Jeff G Bailey
Steel Cage Gauntlet for Wildside Heavyweight Title 2002: Adam Jacobs vs. AJ Styles vs. Rick Michaels vs. Rainman vs. David Young vs. Iceberg vs. Scottie Wrenn
War Games 2003: Jeremy V, Jimmy Rave, Onyx, & Hotstuff Hernandez vs. Rainman, Jason Cross, Iceberg, & Justice managed Jeff G Bailey
War Games for the Wildside Tag-Team Titles 2004: Murder 1, Slim J Gabriel, & Altar Boy Luke vs. Todd Sexton, Masada, Rainman, & Azrael managed Jeff G Bailey and a special APPEARANCE by DUSTY RHODES
Approx. Run Time: 2 hours 40 minutes, Format: Windows Media, Screen Size: 480×360
PURCHASE NOW at WWW.THESUPERSTATION.NET
Only $15 for a 30 day pass…………………
www.thesuperstation.net is now offering NWA ANARCHY SEASON’S BEATINGS as a PPV event for only $15 for a 30 day pass
The PPV option now has a 720×480 screen size
NWA ANARCHY SEASONâ€™S BEATINGS
REMEMBER WHEN THEATRE HELEN, GA
TAG TEAM TOURMOIL
ROBERTS & BLACKMAN VS HAWKINS & CARNAGE
TRUITT & SHATTER VS HAWKINS & CARNAGE
TEAM MACHTION VS TRUITT & SHATTER
YOUNG & CREED VS TEAM MACHTION
PHOENIX & CHASE VS YOUNG & CREED
BENTLEY & DELAY VS PHOENIX & CHASE
TV TITLE MATCH
JIMMY RAVE VS ACE ROCKWELL (CHAMPION)
TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
(JERRY PALMER â€“ SPECIAL REFEREE)
JUSTICE SERVED VS UAS (CHAMPIONS)
JEREMY VAIN VS â€œTHE PHENOMENALâ€ AJ STYLES
HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
SAL RINAURO VS SLIM J (CHAMPION)
DEVILS REJECTS W/DAN WILSON VS NWA ELITE W/JEFF G BAILEY
â€œTECHNICAL PERFECTIONâ€ CHAD PARHAM VS â€œTECHNICIONâ€ TODD SEXTON
NWA Anarchy TV Report by Ca$hFlowX
August 20, 2007
Welcome the NWA Anarchy TV Report, independent wrestlingâ€™s only television report without MERITT~! We should return to our normal format by next week.
WRESTLING: (n.) \â€™res-ling\ A sport of contest in which two individuals face off in unarmed combat.
ANARCHY: (n.) \an-ar-key\ (1) A state of lawlessness due to absence of authority. (2) A complete lack of order.
What happens when you mix the two together? NWA-Anarchy!
– Greg Hunter and John Johnson welcome us to another edition of NWA Anarchy. We are just a few days from Hostile Environment which will emanate from the Georgia Mountain Center in Gainesville, GA. Alright, so Hostile Environment occurred two months ago, but hey, from what I heard, it was an awesome show. Last week, Austin Creed wiped out Seth Delay, Adrian Hawkins and the Hollywood Brunettes by diving off a ladder, Mikki Free clobbered Shadow â€œOne Eyedâ€ Jackson and performed Georgiaâ€™s first public hanging in decades, and Chad Parham piledrove Mr. Mid-Atlantic to advance in the NWA World Heavyweight Title Tournament. This week, â€œthe Tin Manâ€ Patrick Bentley attempts to tie his best of five series with Slim J and Ace Rockwell returns to action in our main event.
1. Truitt Fields pinned Jake Manning.
This weekâ€™s episode begins with the mastermind behind the greatest wrestling documentary ever, Heroes of Burke County, Jake Manning. If you think Iâ€™m blowing more smoke than George Clinton at a 4:20 convention, check it out at www.highspots.tv. The crowd riddles the arena with loud â€œLetâ€™s go Truittâ€ chants. Manning controls Truitt early on with a headlock, but Fields takes him down with a pair of shouldertackles. Truitt turnbuckle whips and clothesline him in the corner. Manning tries to outquick Fields, but he is quickly greeted with the Rocket Launcher. After commercial, Fields catches Manning leaping off the middle rope with the Truitt Slam for the victory. It looks like the King of Highspots Dot Com sampled his own medicine.
– Jerry Palmer heads out to congratulate Fields for his singles accomplishments and taking Jeremy Vain to the limit two weeks ago. Palmer contemplates stripping Mr. Vain of the NWA Anarchy TV Title to give him something to pregnant dog about, but thatâ€™s okay. He wants Fields to become the new TV champion and awards him a rematch with Vain.
– Two weeks ago, Adam Roberts gave Anger Incorporated an assignment to research tapes, DVDs, books, encyclopedias, etc., so that they could study about groups of four men that they can draw from. Brandon Phoenix swears up and down that he saw Brody Ray Chase in a foursome from the 1970â€™s and it wasnâ€™t in black and white. It was Brody, Arn & Ole Anderson. Adam corrects Phoenix,â€There were four Andersons: Gene, Ole, Arn and Lars. They were never a team.â€ Brody Ray interrupts and brags about waiting for a phone call to bring in more money. (Well that is true, I remember Gene Anderson always jobbing to Mike Routundo back in the mid 80â€™s.) Brody Ray answers the phone and admits to Sal Rinauro that they didnâ€™t get the job done because Todd Sexton was too stupid to realize he was hurt. He promises that Don Matthews will get the job done, tonight. Brody Ray rambles while Roberts stands in total disbelief. Roberts is extremely happy about Brody bringing in money, but he has something more lucrative than Rinauro, he has the NWA Anarchy Heavyweight Champion Chad â€œMother f**kingâ€ Parham. Roberts and Parham have struck a deal to help lighten his load out. In other words, Roberts has placed a bullâ€™s eye on Ace Rockwell. Parham, with his Starbucks coffee and all, insists that Roberts has a job to do and that he donâ€™t screw up. Well, Brody is pissed that Roberts is making deals behind his back, so Roberts has to bear the load. Brody concludes, â€œWeâ€™re the greatest four man team, ever.â€
2. â€œMercilessâ€ Don Matthews pinned Todd Sexton
Sexton launches a premeditated attack on his much larger adversary. Matthews catches Sexton in midair and plants him on the turnbuckle. John Johnson reminisces about his recent family outing to Disney World and Space Mountain still has the longest lines. Iâ€™m sure it does because the Nature Boy can still go, â€œAll Night Long, WHOO~!â€ After commercial, Sexton fights back with an enziguri, inverted Russian legsweep and applies an armbreaker. Roberts hops on the apron to provide a distraction and Sal â€œWhereâ€™s My Tacoâ€ Rinauro lands a springboard elbow drop. The referee makes the count, but Sexton kicks out at two. Thatâ€™s okay, Sexton thinks he may have survived Rinauro, but he certainly didnâ€™t survive Matthewsâ€™ monster lariat. Rinauro has a few words for Sexton and reminds him that Todd brought upon himself. He promises to end Sextonâ€™s career at Hostile Environment and proceeds to pummel him. Rinauro gets even by applying the Butterfly Lock. Driver & Walters head out to make the save.
– Jeff G Bailey & the NWA Elite have a question for Dan Wilson & the Devilâ€™s Rejects, â€œWhere is Godâ€™s paradise? You see for the NWA Elite, itâ€™s in the shadow of the sword. In this case, in the shadow of a 14 foot high steal cage in a match known as War Games, the Match Beyond.â€ If Brian Pillman was still gracing us with his presence, Iâ€™m sure heâ€™d vouch for that after Sid Vicious powerbombed him to hell in War Games back in the 90â€™s. The match continues until one team canâ€™t take any more. He gives Wilson credit for one thing, the Rejects are a team. Bailey finally piled everyone into the Escalade and visited grassy battle fields, visited atrocious murder scenes and visited the Tri-State Crematory, where the stench of death is so putrid, that most men would gag at the thought. They sat around a campfire where â€œthe Universal Soldierâ€ Phil Shatter regaled with tales of war. Baileyâ€™s team will stand against the dirty heretics. They are coming to War Games with one purpose, â€œrid NWA Anarchy of every single Rejects.â€ Bailey assigns everyone their duties. He promises it will be the End of Days for the Devilâ€™s Rejects. This was definitely a d**n good interview.
3. â€œthe Wizard of Ozâ€ Patrick Bentley pinned Slim J to even the best of series 2 â€“ 2.
The Wizard of Oz has entered the ring: the Tin Man, no heart; Cowardly Lion, no courage and the Scarecrow, no brain. No heart, no brain and no courage. Wow, John Johnson said a mouthful about Bentley. Remember the credo of professional wrestling is, â€œWin if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.â€ Obviously, neither man subscribes to that philosophy. Slim focuses his attack on Bentleyâ€™s arm in the opening moments. Johnson calls Bentleyâ€™s victory a fluke, like a broke clock being right twice in one day. After commercial, Slim slaps on a variation of the Texas cloverleaf, but Bentley makes it to the ropes. Bentley makes a comeback with a fisherman backbreaker for a near fall. Slim recovers and catches Bentley with his patented top rope inverted DDT for a near fall. After trading several near falls, they collide. Bentley blocks a rana and puts Slim away with the Cornelia Destroyer. Eddie Rich hands Bentley grabs the mike and asks Slim is he ready for the next one, BUSTER~!
4. â€œThe Seven Figured Dealâ€ Ace Rockwell pinned Adam Roberts.
Johnson calls the Anger Alliance the Enforcers of NWA Anarchy and they remind him of the Nation of Domination. All I can say is, d**n~! Rockwell goes on offensive flurry after Roberts lands a pair of cheap shots. Roberts tosses Rockwell over the top rope. Rockwell holds onto the ropes, but Roberts wisely dropkicks him to the floor. This prompts â€œthe Excellence of Arroganceâ€ to head to ringside, observe the match and sip a cold cup of Starbucks coffee. After commercial, Roberts chokes Rockwell in the corner so that Parham can taunt him. Several fans trade dualing chants as Chad distracts Ace. Roberts catches Rockwell coming in with a knee and spinning neckbreaker for a two count. Roberts continues to focus his attack on Rockwellâ€™s injured neck with a neck snap and knee drop for a near fall. Johnson suggests Rockwell give it up and it looks like it right now as Roberts lands a vicious clothesline. Rockwell escapes a chinlock and eludes a body slam. He connects with a spinebuster for a two count. Roberts powers out a backslide with a brutal neckbreaker variation for a near fall. Parham orders Roberts to piledrive Rockwell. Rockwell has other ideas, backdrops Roberts, kicks Parhamâ€™s latte in his face and stuns Roberts with the Aceâ€™s High. I donâ€™t think Roberts will be collecting any bounty tonight. Afterwards, Rockwell wants to break Chad in half and snatch what matter to him the most, the NWA Anarchy Heavyweight Title. Rockwell pulls off his shirt; the girls go wild and promises to bite Parhamâ€™s fingers off. â€œAt Hostile Environment, I will kick your ass and take your belt.â€ Rockwell was great here.
NOTES: Mike Quackenbush defeated Chad Parham to retain the NWA Junior Heavyweight Title at the recent NWA Legends Fanfest in Charlotte.
NEW NWA NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION
August 24, in Las Vegas, Nevada, Damien
Wayne defeated Dru Onyx to become the NWA North
American Heavyweight Champion.
NWA Mountain State
Here are the results from the NWA-MSW show in Bud, WV
Billy Lit def. Night Prowler with Big Poppi
Total Eclipse def. Yokoshima
Michael Cook def. Executioner with Big Poppi
War Machine and Sean O’Sullivan def. El Diablo Jr. and
Dr. Roger Hamm
Message board for NWA Mountain State
Their website address is
Sep 1 2007 7:30P
NWA-MSW Ronceverte @ Ronceverte Armory, Ronceverte, WV
Sep 7 2007 7:30P
NWA-MSW Princeton @ Princeton Rec. Center, Princeton,
Sep 8 2007 7:30P
NWA-MSW Hinton @ Summers County Memorial Building,
Sep 14 2007 7:30P
NWA-MSW Summersville @ TBA Summersville, WV
Sep 15 2007 7:30P
NWA-MSW Bud @ Pow Wow Center, Bud, WV
NWA SW NEWS
A “new” and improved NWA Southwest website will debut
on Labor Day.
If you want to be on our mailing list to receive
periodic major announcements send you name, city, and
email address to: [email protected].
You don’t want to miss all the NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS.
Be the first to know the very latest on our website.
With this past weekend’s “Dawn of Destruction” over,
things are starting to heat up even more. You can bet
that General Manager Rich Miyamoto working hard trying
to determine who will face who at the next show in
Let’s take a look at the Heavyweight title situation
as it stands right now: “Hotsauce” Jody Lopez did what
most people thought he wouldn’t be able to do…beat
Sickdog for the title. But, due to his over-active
mouth, lost it right back to Sickdog in an impromptu
re-match set by Rich Miyamoto.
Now, being the former champion, Lopez has the right to
a re-match for the belt. Will he take advantage of
that clause? Will Miyamoto sign the match for
September, or does he have another opponant in mind
for the Champion? We will find out in the next few
weeks leading up to the next show.
Kapu, another former champion, has had his hands full
with Sulu Afi the last couple of months. The “Hawaiian
Suplex Machine” got a measure of
revenge on Saturday with an impressive win against
Afi. Kapu held the NWA Hawaiian Heavyweight title
longer than anyone in the history of the NWA Hawaii
and is still a large threat to Sickdog’s title reign.
Tui has reeked havoc since his return and is a serious
contender for the championship. With the exception of
the loss to Ikaika on July 4th, Tui has
mowed over everyone that’s been placed in front of
him. It’s only a matter of time before General Manager
Miyamoto has to give him a title match.
Former NWA North American Heavyweight and AWA World
Tag-team champion, J.T. Wolfen also garners serious
consideration for a shot at the title. Although
he hasn’t publicly said anything, you got to believe
that he wouldn’t mind facing his friend and East Coast
Connection tag-team partner in the ring with Hawaii’s
top prize on the line.
With all that’s before him, NWA Hawaii Heavyweight
champion Sickdog needs to be on top of his game every
match. The loss to Lopez drove that point home loud
and clear. Sickdog will no doubt be much more aware of
his opponents and surroundings in the future.
Bushido X got the biggest suprise of the night, as
while he was being interviewed by Rich Miyamoto, a
2nd Bushido X came to the ring. As everyone there saw,
the 2nd BX laid out the original BX in the middle of
the ring, then proceeded to unmask and reveal himself
to be Ricky Thunder.
Remember that back in April, it was BX who handcuffed
Thunder to the ropes and along with Jody Lopez, beat
Thunder with a kendo stick until J.T.Wolfen made the
save. Is Thunder seeking revenge starting with Bushido
X or is he serving notice that he wants the Jr.
Heavyweight title or both?? We’ll try to find the
answer for you.
NWA Pro/ EPW Perth Results
August 25, 2007
The European Union (Michael Morleone and Marcius
Pittsanopolous w/Lord Jonathan Wimbledon) defeated
Jamie Jurah and Dan Moore w/Chase
Damien Slater defeated Richter, Devlin Reeves and Nate
Jose’ Del Santo defeated Chris Vice
“Psychofett” Ferguson Bloack and Azazal defeated The
Fighting Hellfish (F.N Carnage and Chris J. Lazareth)
to become the new EPW tag team champions
Bobby Marshall and Davis Storm wrestled to a 30 minute
time limit draw and as a result both men have been
granted spots in the NWA Australian Championship
Shane Haste defeted Jimmy Payne inside a Steel Cage to
become the new EPW Heavyweight Champion.
Here are the results from Friday night’s NWA/ECCW show in Surrey, BC in front of 150 fans:
Duece Savage & Marty Sugar pinned La Sombra & Volcano. Volcano turned on La Sombra after the match, frustrated with the loss. Big Move was the Downward Spiral on a chair
Billy Suede pinned Azeem the Dream via Small Package. Chill Town beat down post match with Cremator and Nate Daniels making the save.
Disco Fury and El Phantasmo was a No Contest. Ref was knocked out, and Halo made the save after Disco was beating up his partner pretty bad. Sid Sylum ran down and a 4 man brawl ensued. Ref made it into a impromptu tag match. So….
The Masked Men of Doom pinned Sid Sylum with a Spanish Fly as Disco left with his tag belts yelling “I’m still the champion”
Randy Tyler and Cole Bishop were both counted out when both men brawled all over the crowd and to the outside. Things seemed unresolved
– Bishop remains NWA Canadian Heavyweight Champion
Ice and Kyle O’Rielly pinned each other, so the NWA Cnd Jr Hvy Championship is held up. After a grueling match, Kyle gave Ice and Okana roll with a bridge, but Ice broke Kyle bridge and pinned his shoulders against the mat. Quite the sight to see.
Aaron Idol answered MR2 open challenge to prove himself, and made MR2 tap with the sharpshooter to keep his ECCW Heavyweight Title. Scotty Mac came out post match and reminded Idol that he is not done with him. Big threats for future shows.
Cremator won a 3 way Dance vs Scotty Mac and Moondog Manson to become NEW Hardcore Champion. Disco second GOD’s henchman Manson, Daniels was with Cremator and Azeem was with Scotty. With Azeem chased away by Daniels, Scotty Mac was Chokeslam threw a table covered thumbtacks. Unbelievable finished
Disco and Manson brawled with Daniels and Cremator post match, causing Kyle and Idol to come out and confront the teams. All 4 teams (Chill Town, Fight Club, GOD and The Rejected) stared down each other, causing Disco to get on the mic and make a four team, 2 ring WAR GAMES chalanege for October 26th in Bridgeview. It was accepted.
Many question to see who will be the third partner for all 4 teams. Disco and Manson have been brawlin with these three teams recently, but Starr and Canuck are no where to be found. Which one of these two will be the third man for GOD? Will Abbadon be fully healed from his injury, that kept him out of Surrey’s show, to team with Nate Daniels and Cremator? Will Sweet Daddy be ready for his comeback by the end of October, or will Idol and Kyle have to dip into the current roster to fill out Team Fight Club? Finally, will DK Roc be fully healed from his surgery in time for War Games. This is by far the biggest question, as Kick could not walk last night without cructhes and his knee was the size of a watermelon.
Stay tuned to www.ECCW.com to see all the details to WAR GAMES LIVE at October 26th in the Bridgeview Hall
September 14th – Squamish, BC
September 28th – Surrey, BC – SuperGirls Wrestling w/ NWA Women’s Champ Amazing Kong
September 29th – Vancouver, BC – SuperGirls Wrestling w/ NWA Women’s Champ Amazing Kong
October 26th – Surrey, BC – Halloween Hell – 2 Rings War Games – Fans Bring the Weapons
NWA ASW TV TAPING RESULTS 08/04/07
NWA ALL-STAR WRESTLING
NWA ALL-STAR ARENA
*TV TAPING FOR HTV 56*
1. CHARLIE “CALIFORNIA” DREAMER DEFEATED DEREK RYZE
2. “FRAT BOY” ANTHONY BOYD DEFEATED “RATED X” WAYNE
DANIELS VIA PINFALL (SUNSET FLIP).
3. BLACKJACK LEWIS DEFEATED SCOTT STERLING VIA
PINFALL (IRON CLAW).
4. “24KT.” EDDIE GOLDEN & “BLOND BANDIT FROM ANOTHER
PLANET” KC THUNDER DEFEATED “MASKED CRUSADER” IRON
CROSS & “TEXAS LIGHTNING” BOBBY HOUSTON TO BECOME THE
NEW NWA ASW TAG-TEAM CHAMPIONS.
*BOBBY HOUSTON MADE A TAG TO IRON CROSS AND THEN IRON
CROSS TURNED ON HIS PARTNER ALLOWING GOLDEN AND
THUNDER TO PICK-UP THE VICTORY. IRON CROSS PULLED HIS
MASK OFF TO REVEAL THAT HE WAS REALLY STAN LEE.*
5. TEXAS LIGHTNING DEFEATED STAN LEE VIA
DISQUALIFICATION (INTERFERENCE BY EDDIE GOLDEN & KC
*THE BELT DID NOT CHANGE HANDS DUE TO THE
*AFTER THE MATCH, TEXAS LIGHTNING, CHARLIE DREAMER &
BLACKJACK LEWIS DEMANDED A MATCH WITH LEE, GOLDEN &
THUNDER. THE MATCH WAS GRANTED BY RYAN MICHAELS,
REPRESENTATIVE OF THE NWA ASW BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
RYAN MICHAELS THREATENED TO STRIP ALL THREE MEN OF
THEIR TITLES IF THEY DID NOT GET IN THE RING AND
WRESTLE. ALL THREE MEN AGREED TO WRESTLE BECAUSE THEY
DID NOT WANT TO GIVE UP THEIR BELTS.
6. TEXAS LIGHTNING, CHARLIE DREAMER & BLACKJACK LEWIS
DEFEATED STAN LEE, EDDIE GOLDEN & KC THUNDER VIA
PINFALL ( ALL THREE WITH A SMALL PACKAGE).
REFEREE: MAC MCMURRAY
Summer Meltdown Quick Results
08/24 DePere, WI
NWA:WI Tag Title Match: Dysfunction & *Mason Quinn*(c)
Defeated Steve Stone & Hardcore Craig
– Ed Note: Mason Quinn subbed for Arya Daivari in
NWA:WI Heavyweight Title: Silas Young w/Valerie Malone
(c) Defeated Derek St. Holmes, Esq.
J-Cash and Brandon Madrox Defeated Nick Colucci &
Thomas Walton III
Brandon Blaze Defeated Mason Quinn
ACW Tag Team Titles: The Dream Police (c) Defeated
Chase McCoy & Mark Priebe
Adrian Lynch w/Jerry Stylz Defeated Mickey Mccoy
Jerry Stylz Defeated Marcus Maximus
Jerry Stylz Defeated Douglas ‘Do Right’ Peterson
ACW X-Division Title: Justin Dredd Defeated Tony Mega
NO EXCUSES QUICK RESULTS
August 24, 2007
EWF Cruiserweight Champion Ryan Taylor defeated Maximo
to retain his title
“Top Shelf” Jeremy Jaeger pinned Jamie Stirling
Vizzion defeated Sonny Samson
Carla Jade defeated Kitana Vera
Aggravated Assault (Malice & Mayhem) defeated TNT
(Brandon Nitro & Johnny Dynamite) in a Tables Match to
win the EWF Tag Team Championship
Featured Attraction defeated Country Bear & Markus
Ray Kejimura defeated Hook Bomberry & Joey Harder in a
Triple Threat Match
EWF Heavyweight Champion Dan “The Man” Kobrick pinned
Bino Gambino to retain his title
August 25, 2007
Drifter beat The Fugitive by DQ
Frank Savage pinned Tyler Blaze
1) George South pinned Jimmy Jack Funk Jr. to win the
vacant NWA Carolinas TV Title
2) Ms. Precious and The Freak beat Crybaby Chris by DQ
3) NWA Carolinas Jr. Heavyweight Champion The Scorpion
4) New Age Freebirds defeated The Italian Rebels
5) NWA Carolinas Tag Team Champions The Kru beat
Dustin Daniels and Nightstalker
6) NWA Carolinas US Champion Bam The Destroyer pinned
Tito Rain (Jack Spade was Special Guest Referee)
7) Derik Flair, Jackie Anderson, Double Trouble, and
Billy Blackjack Jr. beat NWA Carolinas Heavyweight
Champion Chance Dollar III and The Sun Worshippers in
an eight man tag team match in which the title was on
the line. Derik Flair made Chance Dollar submit to win
You must be logged in to post a comment Login