- Bruce Prichard is the brother of Tom Prichard.
- Bruce Prichard has been a long time Road Agent and Booking Consultant for the WWF/WWE.
- Bruce took an entertaining on-air roll in the WWF as Brother Love, who hosted a weekly interview segment.
- Brother Love was the man who first introduced the Undertaker to the World Wrestling Federation.
- Brother Love: “I loooooooooove yoouuuuuuuuuuuuu!”
- April 2, 1989 – Wrestlemania V: Brother Love hosted a segment with “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Morton Downey, Jr.
- October 31, 2002 – Smackdown!: Brother Love makes a surprise appearance during the Smackdown! Halloween Party.
- June 2003: Bruce “Brother Love” Prichard goes on the road with the Brother Love Show to replace Piper’s Pit after Roddy’s firing.
- July 27, 2003 – Vengeance: Brother Love was the last person eliminated by Bradshaw, who won the Bar Room Brawl.
- October 25, 2004: Bruce Prichard returns to his to his duties in the WWE after several months off to deal with personal problems.
- December 1, 2008: Bruce Prichard was released from his 22-year position with World Wrestling Entertainment.
- July 17, 2013 – Bruce Prichard was released by TNA.
- In March 2017, it was announced Prichard would be making his return to IMPACT Wrestling, Shortly after re-signing with the company, Prichard began appearing in an onscreen role for the recently renamed Impact Wrestling. Prichard left the company in August 2017.
- January 22, 2018 – RAW: The Boogeyman was part of a backstage segment with Kurt Angle, The Brooklyn Brawler, Harvey, Teddy Long, The Coach & Brother Love.
- October 15, 2019: Bruce Prichard is name the new Friday Night SmackDown Executive Produce.