Last updated by on April 28, 2014
- Bronze Medal In Freestyle Wrestling (8/30/72 – Olympics – Munich Germany);
- 1972: Chris Taylor won the bronze medal in wrestling at the Olympic Games in Munich..
- 1973: Chris Taylor began wrestling professionally and briefly teamed with fellow olympian Ken Patera..
- ????: Chris Taylor won a big 2-ring battle royal while working in the American Wrestling Association..
- 1977: Chris Taylor was forced into retirement due to serious illnes..
- June 30, 1979: Chris Taylor (age 29) died of a heart attack in Story City, Iowa..