Last updated by Sean Sweeny on April 28, 2014
- NWA (Florida) Southern Heavyweight title defeating Bobby Duncum (October 14, 1971);
- NWA Florida Brass Knuckles title defeating Bobby Duncum (December 14, 1971);
- George Gaiser was drafted by the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League..
- Spring 1967: George Gaiser made his professional wrestling debut in Houston, Texas..
- Late 1970: George Gaiser entered CWF (Florida) territory and started feuding with Dusty Rhodes,
- ~~~Mr. Gaiser also feuded with Mr. Wrestling (Tim Woods), Bobby Shane, and Bobby Duncum..
- July 1, 1971: George Gaiser defeated Bobby Duncum to win the Brass Knucks Title in Tampa, Florida..
- October 14, 1971: George Gaiser defeated arch nemesis Bobby Duncum to win the Southern Heavyweight Title..
- George Gaiser & Leon Wolfe (aka Goliath) defeated the Executioners in Jacksonville to win the SWF U.S. Tag Team titles
- 1976: George Gaiser joined the IWF promotion and had a running feud with Pegasus (Roy Staggs) and Lonnie Lee..
- May of 1976: George Gaiser defeated Pegasus (Roy Staggs) to win the IWF Brass Knucks title..
- June 1976: Lonnie Lee defeated George Gaiser for the IWF Brass Knucks title in Joyland, Florida..
- ~~~Gaiser lost even though leading in falls 7 to 5, at Joyland, FL after suffering a knee injury..