Last updated by Sean Sweeny on April 28, 2014
- Jack Ringer main evented in Arizona in the early 1970s, notably having wild feuds with Cowboy Bob Ellis and Armon Hussein
- While wrestling Armon Hussein in Tucson, Ringer caused the biggest riot in the history of professional wrestling in Arizona..
- Jack Ringer was especially known for his ability on the microphone, giving arrogant and outrageous promos
- After he left Arizona, a “brother” named John Ringer cropped up who was actually no relation to Jack Ringer..
- ~~When he finally saw a photo of his namesake and was telling other wrestlers, “Hey, I finally got to see a picture of that m—f—!”