Last updated by Admin on March 5, 2016
- IPW light heavyweight title defeating Jet Jaquar;
- Jeff Peterson was already a regular indy star before he graduated high school..
- Jeff Peterson was a member of Independant Pro Wrestling in Tampa, Florida..
- Jeff Peterson defeated Jet Jaguar for the IPW Light-Heavyweight title..
- Jeff Peterson competed in the ECWA’s Super 8 tournament twice (1999, and 2000)..
- February 26, 2000 – ECWA Super 8: Jet Jaquar defeats “All American” Jeff Peterson in the first round..
- April 14, 2000: Jeff Peterson was diagnosed with Leukemia..
- July 2000: Jeff Peterson is interviewed by PWI Magazine..
- 2000: Jeff Peterson was inducted into the ECWA Hall of Fame..
- April 6, 2002: Jeff Peterson wrestled Ruffhouse Riveria at St. Matthew’s Parish Center..
- After his comeback, Jeff Peterson was readmitted into the Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa..
- November 29, 2002: Jeff Peterson passed away as a result of cancer — RIP..
- November 30, 2002: Friends, co-workers, and fellow wrestlers wore black arm bands to honor Jeff..
- ~~~A video tribute was played accompanied by Eric Clapton’s song “Tear’s in Heaven”..
- ~~~Similiar memorials were held for NWA Florida and IPW Hardcore wrestling in Pinellas Park, Florida..
- Jeff Peterson was a devoted Christian and the nephew of ECWA promoter Jim Kettner..
- May 16-17, 2003: IPW’s ‘Jeff Peterson Memorial Cup Tournament took place..
- ~~~Reckless Young defeated Sedrick Strong in the finals of the tournament to capture the cup!