PWU 3/15 Results: Scorpio, Luke Hawx Return; Cuffed + Caged on 4/19
ProWrestlingUnplugged.comPro Wrestling Unplugged’s “Haunted” event may be over, but the ghosts of PWU’s past head back to the New Alhambra Arena (former ECW Arena) on Saturday, April 19 at 7:30 pm for the 5 on 5 onslaught known as “Cuffed + Caged 2”.
SATURDAY’S “HAUNTED” RESULTS:
* Tod Gordon opened the night bringing PWU’s entire locker room to the ring asking for who wanted to join the crusade against the Flash “Insurgence”. Devon Moore, being all about himself, chose to walk out. Gordon declared that PWU World Heavyweight champion “Fabulous” John McChesney and PWU Power Surge TV champion Z-Barr would have to defend their titles that night & led the rest of the locker room to the back to plan who would face off against Adam Flash & The SAT
* “All American” Chris Ansert def. Anhell Gonzalez, despite the entrance of Adam & Stephanie Flash, The SAT, & a boatload of hoodies
* The Blue Meanie def. “Living Legend” Larry Winters
* PWU Power Surge TV champion Z-Barr retained his title over Trent Acid by 10 minute time limit draw.
* Sara Del Ray/Cindy Rogers def. PWU Women’s champion Amy Lee/Mercedes Martinez after Lee accidentally tackled Martinez. Dr. Don Bootz stops Mercedes from attacking Lee after the match, only to spray mace in the eyes of Amy Lee
* Devon Moore def. Drew Blood
* PWU Tag champions All Money Is Legal retained over The Best Around and the New Jersey All Stars after bashing a boom box over the head of Bruce Maxwell
* Sterling James Keenan def. PWU World Heavyweight champion “Fabulous” John McChesney by DQ when a mysterious masked man interfered
* Adam Flash/The SAT def. Trent Acid/Aramis/Teddy Fine. Luke Hawx then unmasked & revealed himself to be one of the Flashes’ hoodies. Z-Barr then ran to the ring to try & rally the PWU troops, only to turn on PWU & join The Flash Family “Insurgence”. Team Flash handcuffed Tod Gordon to the ropes, but when all looked the darkest, Gordon announced his number “TOO” plan…the return of Too Cold Scorpio, who cleared the ring.
PWU RETURNS 4/19 FOR “CUFFED + CAGED”
The CUFFED + CAGE Main Event:
TEAM PWU vs. TEAM FLASH
* Five on Five Steel Cage Match. Starts with one member of each team, with one new member added to the match until all ten are in. As participants are eliminated, they are handcuffed to the outside of the cage.
* Tod Gordon & Stephanie Flash said they will officially announce their teams very soon
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
“Experience the New Edge” online at ProWrestlingUnplugged.com for exclusive news & upcoming event information.