Welcome to this edition of OWW Radio. This is the official radio program of Online World of Wrestling.com. Each episode OWW Radio will bring perspective to the WWE, TNA, and everything else making news in the world of professional wrestling. Today David (@dlb19338) welcomes wrestling star Zac “The Ripper” Connor (@ZacConner) to the program. He is one of the most decorated pro wrestlers on the East Coast and on the program he talks about his career to date, and where he still intends to go in the future.
During the interview Zac discusses:
• Growing up a fan of pro wrestling
• Building a character
• Training hardships in and out of the ring
• His mentors in the business
• His historical role models
• Watching and learning from veterans
• Explaining the excitement of working in front of a crowd
• The difficulty of keeping friends in this business
• Overcoming injuries
• The difficulties in booking / running a show
• And much more.
Then David talks with his WWE expert Kerry Morris (@WWESQDCircleGuy) about everything going on in WWE as that company builds towards SummerSlam 2017.