False Count Pro Wrestling Radio Hosted By: “The Pacific Coast Player” J.T Evans, “The Albert of Einstein of Wrestling” Alex R, “The Juicin” Jobber & five Time W.W.F European Champion: D’Lo Brown Had a Very Good Surprise Interview With W.W.E Hall of Fame Class of 2009 Member “The Birdman” Koko B. Ware. Listen As This Interview Goes From A Regular Interview, To a very emotional interview as Koko Opens up about his Personal Life!
That’s Right ladies & gentlemen we were originally suppose to have Vader on this broadcast but due to personal reasons he had to reschedule. So like F.C.R Is good at doing in last minute needs we got a Special Guest and This Time it Was Koko. So Below Are Some of The “Highlights” of This Interesting Interview on False Count Radio. The Whole Interview Can be heard By Simply Visiting: http://www.falsecountradio.com Once there go To archives. Also while there Join our official forum for wrestling news, Written Columns, Our E-Fed and Much More!
Please Note* Koko B. Ware Joins the broadcast at the 1hr, 32min Mark of the broadcast.
– The hosts welcome “The Birdman” Koko B. Ware on and J.T Evans mentions that last time Koko B. Ware was on Which was February 14th, 2009 Koko didn’t think he would be inducted into the Hall of Fame anytime soon, Koko then Responds by Saying that it’s better late then never, But he thanked god that they saw it fitting for him to be in the hall of fame and that he is so happy and pumped for the wrestling fans. He also Said it made him feel that he really achieved something while he was up there!
– Koko says the Honky Tonk Man started out in Memphis, Tennessee together so they know history about each other. he says he guess since he can’t get Jerry Lawler or Jimmy Hart to do it then who better then Honky Tonk Man.
– He says he has always considered himself in the hall of fame anyways and if he never got inducted even though he spent nine years in W.W.E he felt he gave the fans what they wanted to see. He said he wouldn’t call the office and bug them but waited for them to call him!
– he said he was happy when he picked up the phone and got the call, he also said there’s alot of guys that didn’t get the chance and get left by the waste size and he hated that because they should be in there to.
– JT Evans Asks Koko B. Ware Which official from W.W.E Called him about getting inducted. Koko Then says it was Johnny Ace.
– Koko Gets Distracted by a wrestling fan outside near him. He then says thats why he loves the wrestling fans because they never stop. He says everyone is congratulating him In his home town.
– JT Evans asks Koko who he looks forward to seeing the most at wrestlemania. Koko then responds by saying “God Bless His Heart, His spirit will be there but he won’t and that’s Owen Hart”. He also say’s he wants to see the guys he really knows Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker and he got to meet Triple H, Batista & Big show., He says even though they he didn’t know him they still threw their arms out to him at his last event which was on “U.S.A”. So he will be looking forward to seeing some of the agents in the back like Ricky “the dragon” Steamboat, Arn Anderson and Tony Garea. It’s gonna feel good to go home that’s my second home other then Union City.
– Koko Get’s asked about the recent talks of Owen possibly being inducted into the “Hall of Fame” soon and what his feeling’s were on that, He then responds by saying “It would be one of the Greatest things to happen”
because Owen Hart was loved by the fans And that his name stand’s out because his light was shining bright before he passed. He says it will continue to shine as long as he is remembered.
– The Hosts Then bring up a a recent Myspace Bulliten posted by “E.C.W ZOMBIE” Right after Andrew “Test” Martin’s death and quotes the post then asks Koko his feelings. He says it depends on what your track record is and that you will never be forgotten like Hulk Hogan, Owen & Bret Hart Or Koko B Ware will not be forgotten.
– D’Lo brown joins the broadcast and asks koko how he is doing. Koko says he’s good. D’lo brings up test’s death and how it was a hard day.
– Koko says it’s heart breaking when we lose one of our members and i’m telling you it’s like you lost your brother or sister and it’s hard. it puts a strike on the wrestling world(WWE/TNA/Indy’s). it puts a damper on all our lives and it’s sad. he says he feels for D’Lo and says its almost like losing his mother & father. Especially the older guys you know who have given you pointers and such. it hurts lets go back to the Beniot situation even that situation hurt all of us. We still haven’t gotten over it.
– Koko says you don’t need drugs or alcohol you can get Christ in your life. If you ever have any problems you can call someone to help you instead of making bad decisions. It’s not fun to go out with drugs or Alcohol and it’s bad for all of us.
– D’Lo says he people don’t know how close the wrestling business is, like he may know 10 People who may know Koko or vice versa. Then proceeds to say its a sad day to mourn. Koko asks what test passed from To Which “Case was Unknown”.
– Koko says he has tears in his eyes because it could have been Him or the next person. He says we don’t understand death and we all have to go the same way.
– Host Alex Mentions Chris beniot’s death then says Owen’s death was Tragic. Koko says it will go on Evil with the promoters Whether it’s Vince Mcmahon or a Promoter in Iowa, But if he has anything to do with the business it effects us all. Koko then says he always thinks whose next when he hears of a wrestling related Death.
– Koko says it’s heartbreaking when wrestler’s die. He says his heart’
bleeding. He says he is to emotional to talk Right Now!
– J.T Evans says in wrestling you never want to see someone die in wrestling especially if its at a young age and non Natural. Koko Responds by saying its all natural like he lost his father who was 71yrs old and died of Throat Cancer. He died the day before “Thanks Giving”. Koko says he asked himself why His father had to die the day before “Thanks Giving”, Why couldn’t he pass after thanks giving ans sat at the table to be with his family. But he had to realize he was his father down here but he wasn’t His for Life. He was Jesus’s and he let him barrow his dad. At this Time Koko Broke Down in Tears(Very Emotional Your can hear one Host nearly breakdown To)!
– J.T Mentions how they were suppose to have Vader on the show but couldn’t because of Test’s Passing and says Wrestlers have to look upon the life of a star and not the death. He then mentions the Tribute Show for 3.17.2009 and asks Koko if he wants to participate. Koko says he would love to.
– Koko tells D’Lo to stay strong. D’Lo says he will stay strong for his family, But he has to step back because he spent over 5yrs of his career with Test although they Not always had seen “Eye to Eye”, But it saddens you when someone close to you passes!
– J.T Evans asks Koko if their’s a chance Frankie(R.I.P) or Frankie Jr.
might be inducted into the hall of fame with Koko, To which Koko says Frankie Jr. will be inducted to represent Frankie Sr. Koko says he will be backstage at the wrestlemania 25 Event to get introduced on the “Grand Stage of them all”!
– Koko then gets asked if theirs a chance The fans might see “The Birdman”
back in the ring for The WWE, Maybe Wrestlemania? Koko says you never know. He says he watched the promo video on raw for his induction and wonders where the energy went. He then says he use to be a dropkicking fool, But can’t do all that these days.
– Koko says he doesn’t want to get beatup though, he wants to go out like a legend. Wave his hand to the fans and give them the honor by saying “Thank you for all the support around the world”. like someone in the young generation leave him laying.
– He puts over the young wrestlers and says it’s their time not his time anymore. WWE Took him around the world four times, And the wrestling world has been good to him. His gimmick was 2nd – 4th match on the card and that he knew his role and he wants to make sure the young generation knows their role. He says again he is happy to be getting this honor and get on the card because in his mind he was always the main eventer. Because people paid to see him because he’s wrestling the same card as the main eventers. especially Wrestlemania 3 against Butch Reed.
– D’Lo says he thinks Wrestlemania 25 is gonna be legendary both with the Hall of fame and The Main card Sunda. As a worker you wish you could be there and be the main event. He also says its gonna be electric.
– Koko Says he really believes the fans pushed this thing to make it happen and that he is sure a lot of them emailed wwe. He puts over False count radio for pushing this thing also and that over the years he has had wrestling fans at events asking him when they were gonna put him into the hall of fame. So he gives his thanks to them because alot of them and himself prayed over this because they wanted to see “The Birdman” In the hall of fame. He feels the fans have pushed this thing more then anyone, because alot of emails WWE Gets someone has to read and he’s sure people saw them mention Him often.
Also Discussed during this interview:
Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, Indy Wrestling Award He Received, Kokos thoughts on being inducted in Houston,His Message to the Haters, Koko’s New Website(Coming Soon), Kamala Ever in Hall Of Fame Among Many other topics!
Want to have The soon to be WWE Hall of Famer “The Birdman: Koko B. Ware along with Frankie Jr. At your Grand Opening, Autograph Sessions, Training Siminar, Convention or Pro Wrestling Event? If so then look no further then Top Notch Wrestling Bookings where you can get your Estimate to have “The Birdman” Appear simply Visit: http://www.topnotchbookings.com
You must be logged in to post a comment Login