Shane goes to speak but the crowd is hyped for him. Shane says that’s overwhelming and thanks them. Shane says he missed them and gives a shout-out to Chicago. Shane says he was watching RAW with his three sons last week. He heard from his opponent The Undertaker, who he has respect for, and then he heard from Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Shane says Vince lost a lot of respect from him. He brings up being written out of the will and denounced as Vince’s son. Shane calls his dad a miserable old bastard and says he’s lost his touch… with his business, his fan base (fans cheer), with reality, with Shane and with his grandsons. Shane says everything Vince said just gets him hot and motivates him. Shane says his destiny is to be in control of RAW. Shane says everything is going to stop. A big “yes!” chant starts up. Shane says Vince’s tyrannical grasp on everything stops, The Authority stops, the backstabbing and backstage politics all stop because they are choking the life out of the business. Shane says there are so many guys with talent who get a break, then guys who have no talent that always get the breaks. That stops too. Shane says he’s not sure how he’s going to do it yet but it’s his destiny to defeat The Undertaker at WrestleMania 32. Shane says there will be a new legacy and a new chapter of WWE when he walks out in control of RAW the next night. The bells toll and the lights go out for The Undertaker’s entrance. Fans go nuts. However, “No Chance” hits instead and out comes Vince McMahon to the stage. Fans boo.
Vince says he bets the fans are disappointed because they wanted to see Taker walk down and dismantle Shane. A huge “asshole” chant breaks out at Vince. They stop and Vince eggs them on. Vince says Shane had the look of fear in his eye when Taker’s gong hit. A big CM Punk chant starts. Vince says that chant didn’t last long either, just like he thought. Vince goes on and mentions Stephanie gets everything. He’s getting the “what?” treatment already. Vince shows us a photo he found from when Shane was a little kid, right before their first wrestling trip to Worcester, Massachusetts for a WWE event. Vince found the photo in his desk but since Shane is no longer his son… Vince throws the photo down on the ground and breaks the frame, stomping on it. Fans boo. Vince says he won’t be needing that any longer. Vince goes on and brings up his grandsons. Shane tells him to be careful. He talks about how he will tell them after WrestleMania that at least they still have one father figure. Vince says his greatest creation will put his greatest failure to rest at WrestleMania. Vince calls for security to take Shane out of the building. Several guys march to the ring and Shane warns them. He says he’s a little amped up right now and will leave on his own so no one better touch him. Vince yells at them to get Shane out.
Shane warns them as Vince yells again. The first guy approaches Shane and gets hit with a bunch of punches into the corner. The others attack Shane and he fights them off. Shane with knees and punches. He tosses one security guy over the top and the crowd pops. Vince looks on from the stage. Shane’s music hits and he makes his exit, stopping to look at one of the security guys on the floor.
Neville vs. WWE Intercontinental champion Kevin Owens in a non-title match
Back from the break and WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens is out for this non-title match. Neville makes his way out next to a pop.
The bell rings and they lock up. Owens takes it to the corner and comes out with a headlock. Owens drops Neville with a shoulder and covers for a 2 count. Owens with more offense in the corner and some playing to the crowd. Owens yells out at Cole. Neville with a shot to the nose but Owens comes right back. Owens sends Neville into the turnbuckle and back down in the corner. Owens mocks Neville. Neville fights back but Owens drops him and hits a senton for a 2 count.
Neville finally fights back with a bunch of kicks and nails Owens in the side of the head. Neville with a running forearm in the corner and a hurricanrana that sends Owens to the floor. Neville runs the ropes and dives out but Owens moves. Owens grabs Neville and sends him into the steel steps as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Owens has Neville down in a headlock. Owens with the corner cannonball but Neville moves out of the way. Neville goes for a German but Owens counters and hits one of his own. Owens goes for the cannonball again but Neville nails an enziguri. Owens goes to the floor.
Neville goes to the top and hits a Shooting Star Press to the floor on Owens. A “holy shit” chant starts up. Neville brings Owens back in the ring and hits the standing SSP for the win. Neville takes Owens to the top but Owens fights and sends him to the mat. Neville runs into a kick. Owens goes to the top for a big moonsault but Neville rolls out of the way. Neville with a superkick. Neville goes up and nails Red Arrow for a pop but Owens kicks out just in time. Neville goes back to the ropes but Owens rolls him up for the win.
Winner: Kevin Owens
– After the match, Owens rolls to the floor and clutches his title. He runs back in and clubs Neville from behind. Owens launches Neville into the ring post and he falls to the floor. Owens yells out and gets booed. Owens goes to the floor and looks at Neville as the referee checks on him. Owens grabs Neville for a powerbomb but Sami Zayn’s music hits to a big pop. He runs down and they start trading blows at the foot of the ramp. Owens with knees. Owens rolls Sami in the ring. Sami tackles him and mounts him with more lefts and rights. Neville assists and Sami clotheslines Owens to the floor. Neville and Sami greet each other as Sami’s music hits and Owens backs up the ramp. Sami stares him down.
– Back from the break and they hype the “#FreeWrestleMania” WWE Network campaign for new subscribers. The announcers hype WWE Network and we get a promo for Ambrose vs. Triple H at Roadblock.
– Dolph Ziggler is backstage with Zack Ryder when Stephanie McMahon walks up. She thanks him for deleting that tweet earlier today and knows he didn’t mean to say anything bad about The Authority. This leads to Stephanie putting Ziggler in a tag match against three members of League of Nations tonight. But he will not get a partner. Ziggler says of course. Stephanie wishes him good luck and walks off.
We go to the ring and out comes Brie Bella. Back to commercial.
We come back and Summer Rae is in the ring. Cole leads us to a preview for tomorrow’s Total Divas episode. They lock up and Summer slams Brie by her hair. Summer attacks and ends up on top of Brie for a pin attempt. Brie applies a submission but Summer quickly makes it to the bottom rope. Summer gets the upperhand and stomps away on Brie. Summer with a knee to the back now.
Brie comes back and hits the “yes!” kicks and then the dropkick. Brie gets hype and hits the running knee. She goes to the second rope for a crossbody but Summer moves out of the way. Lana‘s music hits and she walks down to the ring. Summer takes advantage of the distraction and rolls Brie up for the win.
Winner: Summer Rae
– After the match, Lana comes in and kicks Brie, then drops her with Brie’s facebuster. Lana’s music hits and she walks away as we go to replays.
– Back from the break and Cole touts WWE’s number of Facebook followers vs. other sports brands.
– We go to the ring and out comes Dean Ambrose to a pop.
Ambrose says the Road to WrestleMania was free and clear, everyone knew where they were going. He was getting off on the Suplex City exit and Triple H was planning on defending the WWE World Heavyweight Title against Roman Reigns. Some fans boo. Ambrose says then he came up and threatened to screw everything up by winning the title at Roadblock this Saturday on the WWE Network. He doesn’t care what Reigns or Triple H had planned. He’s hi-jacking the title at Roadblock and then hi-jacking WrestleMania. Ambrose says this bad attitude is getting some problems with people telling him he needs to bow down to authority. Ambrose says Triple H will respect him at Roadblock. Ambrose says he will be the face of Triple H’s company. Ambrose says his face is going to be on Oprah and People magazine. Ambrose says he and Triple H are going to attend charity functions and go to schools to talk with kids. Ambrose jokes about how he loves kids and is the poster face for “don’t try this at home.” Ambrose says he’s going to make Triple H buy him a shiny new suit. He goes on and talks about being the kind of champion people deserve. The music interrupts and out comes WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H in a suit.
Triple H speaks from the stage and says he hates to ruin Ambrose’s little fantasy. He says reality is that the title is staying with him for as long as he wants to. Fans boo. He says Reigns thought he could take the title but now they’re gluing his face back together. Triple H thought Ambrose knew better but maybe he needs another trip to the announce table. Ambrose says he will stand on top of the announce table when he wins the title at Roadblock. He says then, Triple H can suck it. Triple H laughs and says Roadblock is some name some idiot in marketing came up with. Ambrose is not a roadblock; at best he’s a speed bump or a pothole. He goes on and says Ambrose has the same serious problem with authority that Ambrose has. He says that’s not working well for Reigns. Triple H warns Ambrose that he could get hurt permanently if he keeps up the whole delusional thing. Ambrose says he would rather be delusional than whatever Triple H is. Triple H says he’s driven and goes on, then mocks Ambrose again. Ambrose invites Triple H to the ring so he can hear him better. Triple H takes a few steps down the ramp as fans chant. Triple H says he fights on his own time, not for the fans or Ambrose. Triple H says Ambrose will get his shot at Roadblock but until then, he’s going to do what successful people do… something everyone else here would know nothing about. Triple H is going to delegate… he announces Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt tonight. Triple H says Ambrose will come face to face with reality either tonight or at Roadblock but he realize that The Authority always wins. Triple H’s music hits.
– Still to come, Y2AJ vs. The New Day. Also, Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev, Sheamus and King Barrett in an Elimination Match. Back to commercial.
Elimination Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. King Barrett, Rusev, and Sheamus
Back from the break and out comes Dolph Ziggler. Cole reads the tweet he was forced to delete earlier. The League of Nations are out next without Alberto Del Rio.
Barrett starts off with Ziggler. Ziggler looks to take control early on but Sheamus assists and Barrett catches Ziggler in Winds of Change. Barrett uses the ropes and hits Ziggler with knees now. Sheamus tags in and beats on Ziggler with forearms. Rusev comes in and floors Ziggler for a 2 count. Rusev keeps control and dropkicks Ziggler after he tries to fight back. Barrett lays Ziggler on top in the corner and works him over. Barrett with a running knee for a 2 count. Sheamus comes in and kicks Ziggler around. Ziggler rolls Sheamus up but Sheamus comes back with a big clothesline. Sheamus keeps control and drops Ziggler after another knee. The referee checks on Ziggler. Sheamus gets in his face and talks trash. Ziggler unloads with strikes and headbutts. Ziggler keeps on and nails a big DDT. Barrett tags in but Ziggler moves and he hits the ring post.
Ziggler unloads on Barrett and takes out Ziggler. Ziggler ends up eliminating Barrett. Sheamus runs in but eats a superkick for a close 2 count as Rusev breaks it up. Ziggler dumps Rusev over the top. Sheamus with a Brogue Kick but Ziggler ducks it and rolls him up. Sheamus blocks the Fame-asser and Rusev nails a kick to the head from the floor. Ziggler turns round to a Brogue Kick for the win.
Winners: The League of Nations
– After the match, The League celebrates in the ring as we go to replays.
– We get a look back at Shane and Vince from the opener. Still to come, a look at Shane’s career. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get a good video looking at Shane McMahon’s WWE career. Saxton hypes Hell In a Cell at WrestleMania.
– Becky Lynch is backstage knocking on Sasha Banks‘ door and out she comes. Sasha says if it weren’t for Ric Flair, she would be facing Charlotte for the WWE Divas Title in a singles match at WrestleMania. She calls Becky a wannabe Leprechaun. Becky goes on and tells Sasha to spare her the “Nicki Minaj attitude” because they have a match against Team BAD tonight. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Tamina Snuka is in the ring with Naomi. Ric Flair and WWE Divas Champion Charlotte are seated at ringside. Becky Lynch is out first for her team followed by Sasha Banks. Becky starts things off with Tamina and gets double teamed early on as Sasha argues with the referee.
Naomi and Sasha get tagged in at the same time. Sasha catches a kick and nails one of her own. Sasha with double knees for a 2 count as Tamina breaks it up. Becky runs in and throws Tamina to the floor. Tamina pulls her out and throws her into the barrier. Back and forth with Sasha and Naomi. Sasha with the Backstabber and the Banks Statement for the win.
Winners: Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch
– After the bell, Sasha has her hand raised but Charlotte attacks her from behind to boos. Charlotte mounts Sasha and slams her head into the mat. Becky runs in but Charlotte suplexes her. Charlotte stands tall and leaves the ring as her music hits and Flair watches from ringside with the title.
– We see R-Truth dressed as a pizza delivery guy. Mark Henry asks what he has and he says nothing. He walks up on Goldust and has a special delivery – a Chicago deep dish pizza. Truth is trying to get back on Goldust’s good side. Goldust says a true partner would know he’s lactose intolerant and his butt would explode if he eats it. Goldust ends up storming off and Truth follows him apologizing. Henry walks over and grabs the pizza.
– Still to come, the WWE Tag Team Title match. Back to commercial.
WWE tag team title match: Chris Jericho and AJ Styles vs. WWE tag team champions The New Day
Back from the break and out comes WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston, Big E and Xavier Woods. They cut promos on Y2AJ and about how they are a real team. The pyro interrupts as Chris Jericho makes his entrance to a pop. AJ Styles is out next to an even bigger pop. We get formal ring introductions from Lilian Garcia.
Jericho starts off with Kofi as Woods looks on from ringside. Jericho with a dropkick early on. Kofi ends up on the floor and Big E comes in. Styles and Jericho double clothesline Big E to the floor. Y2AJ take out The New Day on the floor and stand tall in the ring as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Big E is in control of Jericho for a 2 count. Big E beats Jericho down in the corner and they go at him with the Unicorn Stampede. Jericho ends up hitting Big E with a dropkick. Kofi comes in and tries to stop a tag but Jericho hits him with an enziguri. Styles gets the tag and unloads on Kofi. Styles nails Phenomenon for a close 2 count. More back and forth and pin attempts. Styles springboards in but Big E catches him in Big Ending. Kofi catches a distracted Jericho with a close 2 count. They go at it some more. Kofi runs into a forearm and goes down. Jericho with the Lionsault. Jericho goes to the floor on Big E. Styles springboards in and nails Kofi but Big E pulls Kofi to the floor as the referee counts.
Styles launches himself out and takes Big E down. Fans chant “this is awesome” now. Styles comes in and Kofi rolls him up for a close 2 count. Kicks and forearms now. Kofi drops Styles. Jericho tags in and dodges Trouble In Paradise. Jericho applies the Walls of Jericho in the middle of the ring. Woods tries to push the bottom rope but Styles runs over and nails him. Big E runs over and drives Styles into the barrier. Big E tags in but Jericho doesn’t see it. Big E charges but Jericho catches him in the Walls. It’s broken. Jericho blocks the Big Ending and sends Big E into the ring post shoulder first. Big E counters the Codebreaker into a Big Ending for the win.
Winners: The New Day
– After the match, The New Day recovers and celebrates at ringside as we go to replays. They leave and we see Styles helping Jericho up. Fans cheer them as the music stops. Jericho drops Styles with a Codebreaker and fans boo. Styles gets up and Jericho hits him with a second Codebreaker. Jericho stands over Styles and talks trash. Styles pulls himself up using Jericho. Jericho grabs him, talks some trash and nails another Codebreaker. Fans boo louder now. Jericho goes to the floor and knocks the top off the announce table. He brings the Y2AJ t-shirt in the ring and stuff it down AJ’s mouth. Jericho calls him a son of a bitch and raises his arm in the air to more heat. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get a replay of what just happened. Renee Young stops Jericho for comments backstage. Jericho wasn’t happy with fans chanting for AJ Styles all night. He hopes they enjoyed it because they won’t be chanting for Styles any longer. He walks off.
WWE United States champion Kalisto vs. Tyler Breeze in a non-title match
We go to the ring and out comes WWE United States Champion Kalisto for this non-title match. Tyler Breeze is out next.
Back and forth to start. Breeze with offense and a close 2 count early on. Breeze unloads with elbows and another 2 count. Breeze with a headlock now. Kalisto comes back with a corkscrew. He catches a kick and ends up nailing Salida del Sol for a fairly quick win.
– Still to come, Ambrose vs. Wyatt. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and the announcers plug the WWE Network. They also introduce the next 2016 Hall of Famer – Big Bossman.
– JoJo is backstage with WWE United States Champion Kalisto for comments. She asks about WrestleMania and Kalisto says he’s been watching WrestleMania since he was a kid, idolizing guys like Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. It’s been his dream to be in front of millions of people. Ryback walks up and wonders why he doesn’t have a WrestleMania match yet. He knocks Kalisto compared to himself but gives him props and says he has respect for him. Ryback doesn’t understand how people are supposed to believe little guys like Kalisto are running around saving the world like super heroes. Ryback says he makes guys like Robert Downey Jr. and Ryan Reynolds look like Ant Man. Ryback advises Kalisto to be a Lucha Dragon all on his own. He says being in a tag team holds him back. We hear fans chanting Goldberg. Ryback tells Kalisto to watch as he goes to tear the wings off WWE’s social butterflies.
Ryback vs. Curtis Axel
Out come the Social Outcasts – Heath Slater, Adam Rose, Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel. They hit the ring and Bo cuts a promo on Ryback. They start doing their “ye! ye!” tomahawk chop and dancing around the ring in a circle until Ryback’s music interrupts and out he comes.
Back from the break and Ryback is in control of Axel. Ryback tosses him across the ring. Axel fights back but Ryback nails a Thesz Press and slams him into the mat a few times. Ryback with a big running knee in the corner. Fans boo. Axel rolls to the floor. He backs the Outcasts up and Axel nails him from behind. Fans chant CM Punk at Ryback for the running knee it appears. Axel brings it back in and takes control for a 2 count. Axel unloads on Ryback with a bunch of blows.
Ryback turns it around and snaps on Axel now. Ryback with a bunch of lefts and rights. Some fans are booing still. Ryback nails Shellshocked for the win.
– Ryback immediately leaves the ring and marches to the back as the Social Outcasts check on Axel.
– We get a look back at the opener with Shane and Vince.
– We go backstage to Vince on the phone with someone, talking about breaking the attendance record at WrestleMania. Stephanie walks in and wants to talk about Shane. She’s worried and says Shane’s fearless, he’s Vince’s son. Vince says he’s got control of everything and she asks what if he doesn’t have control. Vince assures her he does and she walks off.
Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt
We go to the ring and Dean Ambrose is in the ring. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and we get a promo from Bray Wyatt on WWE Roadblock, where he will face Brock Lesnar. He makes his way to the ring as fans light the arena up. Back and forth to start until Wyatt takes control and beats Ambrose around the ring. Wyatt slams Ambrose and drops a headbutt for a 2 count. Wyatt goes on and launches himself into Ambrose to keep control as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Wyatt has Ambrose down in a headlock. Wyatt keeps control and taunts Ambrose. Wyatt tosses Ambrose across the ring and talks more trash. Wyatt charges in the corner but runs into boots. Wyatt knocks Ambrose from the rope to the floor. He goes to the floor and they collide with a double clothesline and both go down. They make it back in at the 9 count.
They get up trading shots. Ambrose unloads. Wyatt with a big right hand and clothesline for a close 2 count. Wyatt takes Ambrose to the top but Ambrose fights him off. Ambrose jumps down but Wyatt catches him. Ambrose slides out and goes for Dirty Deeds but Wyatt slides out of that and goes to the floor. Back and forth on the floor. Ambrose blocks Sister Abigail. Wyatt slams Ambrose’s shoulder blades into the barrier. Wyatt brings Ambrose back in the ring. Wyatt laughs in the corner and turns upside down. Wyatt grabs Ambrose but gets slapped. Wyatt hits him back. Ambrose bounces back with the big clothesline. Ambrose goes to the top and nails an elbow drop. The Wyatt graphic hits and the lights go out.
The light comes back on and Braun Strowman, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper are here. They attack Ambrose for the disqualification.
Winner by disqualification: Dean Ambrose
– After the match, The Wyatt Family beats Ambrose down. Wyatt nails Sister Abigail and fans boo as The Wyatt Family stands tall. The music hits and out comes WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H. Wyatt looks on smiling at him.
Triple H enters the ring as The Wyatts look on from the corner. Wyatt gets in Triple H’s face. A “yes!” chant starts up as they stare each other down and Braun stands behind Wyatt. Wyatt runs his finger on the title and smirks before The Wyatts leave the ring. Triple H watches them leave and turns his attention back to Ambrose. Triple H drops the title, takes his coat off and unbuttons his sleeves. Triple H goes outside the ring and takes apart the announce table. He goes back in the ring but gets nailed with Dirty Deeds. Ambrose grabs the title and stumbles into the corner as fans cheer and his music hits. Ambrose raises the WWE Title as RAW goes off the air.