Steel Domain Wrestling
- January 25, 2002 – Steel Domain Wrestling somewhere in the cold climate of Minnesota: Tony DeNucci b Travis Lee, Rain b Lacey, Brett Filmore b Mitch Ryder-DQ, Dino Bambino won three-way over Acid and Nick Mondo, Lost Souls b Adrian Lynch and Kevin Kreuger, Scotty Zappa DCOR Magnus Maximus (who I bet stays up late watching those ESPN 2 Worlds Strongest Man shows), Rory Fox (you remember him from MTV) b Gage Octane, Horace the Psychopath b Brad Bradley, Horace b manager Mortimer Plumtree (I’m guessing not his real name).
- May 11, 2002 – Steel Domain Wrestling in West St. Paul, MN: Johnny Parks b Austin Aries, Daryck St. Homes b Gage Octane, Matt Burns b Magnus Maximus to win title, Adrian Lynch b Scotty Zappa by default to win TV title, Tony DeNucci b Rory Fox, Horace the Psychopath b J.B. Trask.
- June 8, 2002 – Steel Domain Wrestling in West St. Paul, MN: Primetime b Travis Lee, Austin Aries b Johnny Parks, Tony DeNucci b Travis Sharpe, Adrian Lynch b Ken Anderson, Jerry Lynn DCOR J.B. Trask, Magnum Maximus b Matt Burns, Horace the Psychopath b Scotty Zappa.
- July 27, 2002 – Steel Domain Wrestling TV taping in St. Paul: Kabuki Warrior b Ken Anderson, Gage Octane b Brian Ash, ODB b Mystique, Travis Sharpe b Travis Lee, Matt Burns and Acid b J.B. Trask and Red Lightning, Johnny Powers b Tony DeNucci, Jerry Lynn and Horace the Psychopath b Magnus and Scotty Zappa. Kabuki Warrior attacked Lynn and unmasked, revealing Lenny Lane!
- September 22, 2002 – Steel Domain Wrestling TV taping in Red Wing, MN at the Treasure Island Resort and Casino: Shawn Davari b Red Lightning, Tejas b Kevin Kruger, Travis Sharp b Kujo, Rain b Lacey, Daryk St. Holmes b Horace the Psychopath, Mitch Paradise b J.B. Trask, Big Daddy Hoofer b Davari, ODB b Ms. Natural, Adrian Lynch b Ken Anderson, Magnus Maximus b Matt Burns, Lenny Lane b Austin Aries to retain SDW title.
- October 5, 2002 – Steel Domian Wrestling TV taping at Red Wing, MN: Kevin Kreuger b Black Stallion, Austin Aries b Big Daddy Hoofer, Ken Anderson b Chi Town Thug, Gage Octane and J.B. Trask b Matt Burns and Red Lightning, Mitch Paradise b Adrian Lynch-DQ, Miss Natural b ODB to win womens belt, Lynch b Burns, Magnus Maximus b Shawn Daivari, Tracy Smothers b Trevor Rhodes (Stan Dupp in TNA), Lenny Lane b Daryk St. Holmes to retain SDW world title.
- October 20, 2002 – Steel Domain Wrestling TV tapings in Red Wing, MN at the Treasure Island Resort and Casino: Daryck St. Holmes b Big Daddy Hoofer, Trevor Rhodes (Stan Dupp in TNA) b Red Lightning, Adrian Lynch b Travis Sharpe, Miss Natural b ODB-DQ, Mitch Paradise b J.B. Trask, Matt Burns and Tejas b Kujo and Chi town Thug, Lenny Lane b Ken Anderson, Burns b Thug, Jay Soltis b Joe Macko in arm wrestling match. Austin Aries b Hoofer, Magnus Maximus b Black Stallion, Ken Anderson b Shawn Daivari (who was briefly shown in a Tough Enough clip last week), Adrian Lynch and Tracy Smothers b Mitch Paradise and Trevor Rhodes. Ken Patera did a run-in during the arm-wrestling match.
- October 26, 2002 – Steel Domain Wrestling in West St. Paul, MN: Shawn Daivari b Austin Aries, Scotty Zappa b Red Lightning, Daryck St. Holmes b Travis Sharpe, Adiran Lynch b Big Daddy Hoofer, Matt Burns b Kevin Krueger, Ken Anderson b Mitch Paradise-DQ, Lenny Lane b Magnus Maximus.
- January 25, 2003 – Steel Domain Wrestling in West St. Paul, MN: Matt Burns b Kevin Krueger, Ken Anderson b Johnny Parks, Travis Sharpe and Red Lightning b Kugo and Chi Town Thug, Dino Bambino b Austin Aries, Tracy Smothers b Lenny Lane to keep TV title, Magnus Maximus b Scotty Zappa, Mitch Paradise b Adrian Lynch-DQ. King Kong Bundy also made an appearance.
- March 8, 2003 – Steel Domain Wrestling in West St. Paul, MN: Johnny Parks b Gage Octane, T.S. Aggressor b Brian Ash, Malibu Sun Kings b Dixon-Sexton Connection, Matt Burns b Chi Town thug=-DQ, Scotty Zappa and J.B Trask and Daryck St. Holmes b Lenny Lane and Magnus Maximus and Colt Cabana.
- March 15, 2003 – Steel Domain Wrestling in Lakeville, MN: Matt Burns b Scotty Zappa, Johnny Parks b Kevin Krueger, Shawn Daivari and Mystique b Ted Dixon and Rain, Tony Brasco and J.B. Trask b Malibu Sun Kings, Magnus Maximus b Mason Quinn, Lenny Lane b Daryck St. Holmes, Adrian Lynch b Mitch Paradise-DQ.
- April 26, 2003 – Steel Domain Wrestling in West St. Paul: Shawn Daivari b Mason Quinn, Gage Octane b Johnny Parks-DQ, Tough Tom b Scotty Zappa, Chi Town Thug and J.B. Trask b Ted Dixon and Dan Sexon, Matt Burns b Bill Irwin (replacing Tracy Smothers), Mitch Paradise b Adrian Lynch.
- May 2, 2003 – Steel Domain Wrestling in Fridley, MN before 150 fans: Dandy Dan b Matt Anderson, Turbo Twins b Demolition 2000, Mike Paradise b Mr. Justice, Little Kato b Beautiful Bobby, Bobby Zappa b Lenny Lane.
Go Back To Results