WWE tag team legends The Hart Foundation
On our New Year’s Day 2013 WWE Prediction Episode, Frank Manzo and Joe Omega of Wrestle Reaction ran through an hour’s worth of WWE scenarios and superstars to bring you some of the boldest predictions you will hear in the wrestling world.We cover Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, future 2013 Pay Per Views as well as what the future holds for the Diva’s and Tag Team Divisions.
Listen to the show here:
– The Undertaker WILL NOT face CM Punk at Wrestlemania
– More McMahon family drama/power struggles will return to WWE Television, including more Stephanie McMahon on screen and interaction with Triple H
– Chris Jericho will not wrestle a match in WWE in the entire 2013 year
– Randy Orton will be a Heel for at least half of the year and go on to rekindle his feud with CM Punk on a grander stage for the WWE Title
– Many 2013 WWE Pay Per Views will be similar in violence and format to last month’s TLC
– More mid-low card single wrestlers will combine to form Tag Teams
– As The Rock starts to fade away from the WWE in the next 6 months, Stone Cold Steve Austin will be brought back to start his strong build up to Wrestlemania 30 (2014)
– Many more!
Other Superstars Discussed: Damien Sandow, Sheamus, Cody Rhodes, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Sin Cara, Alberto Del Rio, Brodus Clay, Antonio Cesaro, Shawn Michaels, and more!
Wrestle Reaction is an online Wrestling Talk Radio show with our Live Show every Tuesday at 7pm est on WrestleReaction.net.You can follow us on Twitter @Wrestle_React and “Like” Wrestle Reaction on Facebook.